The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
True, but putting media aside, Scooter, Elbo and Bandt seem to be in race to the bottom of the inept, act like chunts and stupid bucket.
I would feel dirty giving the tick of approval to any of these farqwits.

All hail Smudge, he can do the same but with style and honesty.

View attachment 388326
don't forget Jabba. Jabba and his minion cRaIg KeLlY are humongous farqwits too.

Albo/Labor are the least evil major party AFAIK. The greens would be better if they learned to work with Labor and actually get shit done, rather than grandstanding and promoting policies and targets that will never become legislation, IMO.

Last edited:

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
True, but putting media aside, Scooter, Elbo and Bandt seem to be in race to the bottom of the inept, act like chunts and stupid bucket.
I would feel dirty giving the tick of approval to any of these farqwits.

All hail Smudge, he can do the same but with style and honesty.

View attachment 388326
Saw these guys at the Livid Festival all those years ago...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
don't forget Jabba. Jabba and his minion cRaIg KeLlY are humongous farqwits too.
Oh yes, such as selection from the 'Best Leaders we have right now'. It would be funny if it wasn't that one of these knuckleheads will be steering the ship by the end of May. Don't forget Barnaby the beetroot either.

Ablo/Labor are the least evil major party AFAIK. The greens would be better if they learned to work with Labor and actually get shit done, rather than grandstanding and promoting policies and targets that will never become legislation, IMO.
True and that is their saving grace. I would have thought that Elbo and crew have had a few years of doing nothing to give themselves plenty of time to dream up a strategy to win this soundly given that Scooter is as loved as an STD at an orgy.

The Greens may have some good ideals but seem to skirt on the edge of bringing unachievable stupid things along. The great unwashed switch off and sigh and put them to the end of the line where they can go and chat to Clive who has been there for some time.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

....But they have been at it even before they won the last federal election.

Both parties are guilty of this.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Here's one, allegedly, to add to the Chaser's list for the past year... to add to their list of corruption for the past seven years...