Little Things You Hate

Hal-9000

Likes Dirt
Tradies......making an absolute racket at 7am on the site next door. Why can't they just work normal hours. Gotta be woken up by them early so that they can be in the pub by 4pm. Bunch of arsehats!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Tradies......making an absolute racket at 7am on the site next door. Why can't they just work normal hours. Gotta be woken up by them early so that they can be in the pub by 4pm. Bunch of arsehats!
I don't have a problem with 7am. It's all the loud swearing (why the fuck does every fucking third word need to be fucking fuck?) and ciggie smoke wafting into my (home) office from the building site next door that gives me the shits.

Hal-9000

Likes Dirt
I don't have a problem with 7am. It's all the loud swearing (why the fuck does every fucking third word need to be fucking fuck?) and ciggie smoke wafting into my (home) office from the building site next door that gives me the shits.
Yep, that too!

I find it interesting how a lot of people that love to whinge about tradies disturbing their urban serenity suddenly don’t see it as an issue when they are having their place built or renovated. Just sayin
Yeah, I have a problem with it either way. Start work at 9, finish at 5....plenty of other industries manage it!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Sorry princess, us tradies still regulatory work until 5, we just manage to be productive while you're still fluffing about doing your hair

Just kidding, I've already knocked off for the day
Oh that was you at the bar getting the lads a round! Thought so.

Hal-9000

Likes Dirt
Sorry princess, us tradies still regulatory work until 5, we just manage to be productive while you're still fluffing about doing your hair

Just kidding, I've already knocked off for the day
Haha, "Regularly"? that's a big exaggeration!
When most of you go to bed, im only half way through my 14 hr shift.......but you wouldn't know cos I don't carry on like a fucking tool outside your place.

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I have a problem with it either way. Start work at 9, finish at 5....plenty of other industries manage it!
Haha, "Regularly"? that's a big exaggeration!
When most of you go to bed, im only half way through my 14 hr shift.......but you wouldn't know cos I don't carry on like a fucking tool outside your place.

Hmmm....can anyone else see the problem here?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lady over the road is renovating an old cottage ( think late 1800’s ) , I don’t mind the banging and what not .
It’s her teenage kids calling

“ mum , muuummm , muuuummmmm , where is my whatever “

when ever she climbs a ladder , or starts to do some involved task

I really feel for her , it’s never ending

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Lady over the road is renovating an old cottage ( think late 1800’s ) , I don’t mind the banging and what not .
It’s her teenage kids calling

“ mum , muuummm , muuuummmmm , where is my whatever “

when ever she climbs a ladder , or starts to do some involved task

I really feel for her , it’s never ending
fuck... isn't that most kids/ teenagers (especially boys)?