The QUICK question thread.....

Lucaw

Next in line
Anyone know where I may find a file for a hanger on a ns soda?
Otherwise, I’ll have to re-install fusion

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They're not very powerful though are they? Is 100 lumens really adequate for night riding?
No, 100 lumens is about where front/rear flashing marker lights are on the lumen scale.

700-1000 on bike and helmet at minimum.

Ideally a big spread light on your bars and a smaller lighter pencil beam on your helmet.

2000+ on bars and around 1200 on your helmet is ideal. Next issue is how long you want the above to last.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
No, 100 lumens is about where front/rear flashing marker lights are on the lumen scale.

Ideally a big spread light on your bars and a smaller lighter pencil beam on your helmet.

2000+ on bars and around 1200 on your helmet is ideal. Next issue is how long you want the above to last.
I just want it to light the path ahead of me, I'm not looking to ride any trails at night.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just want it to light the path ahead of me, I'm not looking to ride any trails at night.
Who even needs a light for that? The moon is all the lumens you need to ride the path! Plus lighting up males you an easy target for eggs hurled by teenagers yelling "do a wheelie". Well I would smart arse, but the barrage of eggs is making it really difficult.

safreek

Do you get skull mounts, for us true legends who feel there is no need for helmets. I lie, I wear a helmet through magpie season.