COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No doubt tour buses full of festy Sydney people heading up to the Newcastle RSL and using the facilities then heading back to the gulag.
Fear not.........
I wouldn't be surprised by 2 things...

1. people sneaking out of Sydney.
  2. people in lake Macquarie area working in the lockdown zone. They may be isolating when they are home.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And they keep telling us the sewers are awash with cocaine. I don’t see any evidence of this! I wanna know where all the coke is at! :p
Anecdotal evidence suggests it is in Newcastle...being used by minimum wage hospitality workers.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
And they keep telling us the sewers are awash with cocaine. I don’t see any evidence of this! I wanna know where all the coke is at! :p
I remember in WA they were recording really high methamphetamine content in the sewage in regional towns like Bunbury and Busselton. Now, admittedly I'm no marine biologist but it could explain why the Great Whites are so fucking bitey over there!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Can you imagine the fucking CARNAGE if that got north of Mareeba? The one (or two) helicopter(s) would be overwhelmed with Townsville drop offs.
Apparently the person in question is a pilot for those large ships coming into port and got COVID outside of Australia.

So far no more cases to speak of but we'll see..

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Much of my experience over the years, it's why I don't have a lot of sympathy for most people anymore. All these businesses wanted Covid relief packages from the Govt but who the fuck is buying all these houses, if there's not much money around?
This thing has been going on for over 12 months now, how has it not taught people, both privately and businesses to put a little aside for a rainy day!

I had to have a snicker at all the people who got on the telly only 1 week into the Sydney lock-down crying about their poor businesses and the government wasn't acting fast enough with support. It had been one week ffs.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
is it a sign of cabin fever that ive stopped shaving my beard but the shaggy hair on top is getting to me and I want to shave that off?
Yep. You can't wait to get back to a hairdresser, but feel all DILLIGAF about the beard. Beard eventually gets annoying with masks, knocking hairs into your mouth when you pull the mask on.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
6 cases in Vic, 3 out in the community with no links.. Don’t you just love it when pollies brag about how fkning good they handle covid and then it just blows up in their faces.. Looking at you too Gladbags..

Hopefully it can be controlled but it’s the west of Melb, in the essential workers populace again.. Not looking promising..

Jpez

Down on the left!
is it a sign of cabin fever that ive stopped shaving my beard but the shaggy hair on top is getting to me and I want to shave that off?
it’s kinda funny, on your daily zombie walks around the block you start noticing people with more and more noticeably shaggy hair. Women with roots starting to show.
What’s even more noticeable Is seeing people with fresh haircuts. With hairdressers shut down there’s either a lot of partners with really good hairdressing skills or there’s dodgy barbers running a shit load of business.