Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Kangaroo Island has 500km of coastline, you can drive on ONE BEACH.

3km stretch of Emu Bay which is accessible to any vehicle, its hard compact sand and easily driven on by 2wd cars.

For an island covered in Conservation areas and parks, you would think if there was anything but 1 whinger wanting the last beach OOB to vehicles, they would do something about it.

While we are at it, lets head down to remarkable rocks and cull the 100,000 New Zealand Fur Seals that have made the island home, wiping out the once thriving Little Penguin population.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Something doesn't add up, beaches where populations are in decline then only one beach can be driven on?

Plovers are about as smart as chooks.

moorey

call me Mia
My new neighbour building on the adjoining block. He’s a nice enough bloke to talk to, but some of his anti government, anti vax, pro gun, racist social media postings unnerve me a bit.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
My new neighbour building on the adjoining block. He’s a nice enough bloke to talk to, but some of his anti government, anti vax, pro gun, racist social media postings unnerve me a bit.
It'll be interesting when he invites you around for a Beer and BBQ for the housewarming.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Kangaroo Island has 500km of coastline, you can drive on ONE BEACH.

3km stretch of Emu Bay which is accessible to any vehicle, its hard compact sand and easily driven on by 2wd cars.

For an island covered in Conservation areas and parks, you would think if there was anything but 1 whinger wanting the last beach OOB to vehicles, they would do something about it.

While we are at it, lets head down to remarkable rocks and cull the 100,000 New Zealand Fur Seals that have made the island home, wiping out the once thriving Little Penguin population.
Yeah I know, they look past everything else and just blame recreational 4 wheel drives. The study isn't conclusive to vehicles access alone anyway.

Something doesn't add up, beaches where populations are in decline then only one beach can be driven on?

Plovers are about as smart as chooks.
Plovers nest anywhere.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So Emu Bay and Snelling Beach are trafficable while there are several fish killing launch spots? Do they police red areas? Rangers here are very strict and follow up with fines and Police visits for multiple offences.

Lucaw

Next in line
Ltih when you’re parcel you sent off to wa is still in transit after more than a month because my local post office put a 6 instead of a 5