COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Handwashing? Fuck no! We absolutely suck at handwashing. So many dick fingered dudes who don't bother washing hands...fuck anyone that needs to be told to wash their hands.
Have to agree. Easy 70%+ of guys leave men's toilets without washing their hands. Then we shake hands with the 70% after they have shaken their dicks over the trough.

Hope the new Covid19 regime helps to fix it.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Explain to me how that would affect community transmission - person to person. How it would differ to Straya.

No running water perhaps? Does COVID19 transmit through uncollected garbage?

And if Straya transmission is similar to Italy...and Italy is a "shitshow".
If they don’t/can’t value the basics to keep society running 1st world why would they magically treat a pandemic seriously.. Heaps of non legit migrants everywhere, no border control, it’s pretty much do whatever you want. culturally they touch each other way more and won’t be told how to live their lives.. It couldn’t be any further from signapore or the like.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have to agree. Easy 70%+ of guys leave men's toilets without washing their hands. Then we shake hands with the 70% after they have shaken their dicks over the trough.

Hope the new Covid19 regime helps to fix it.
Pretty sure I haven't read anything saying dicks spread this fuck up. But... shit certainly pops up as a spreadable spreader of spreading. And we all know plenty of people don't wash that shit either. We are just so bad at washing our hands in day to day life. Working with people's food and drinks for a while I am moderately pedantic about clean hands, so maybe I am over reacting, hit fuck me people aren't old at clean.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Pretty sure I haven't read anything saying dicks spread this fuck up. But... shit certainly pops up as a spreadable spreader of spreading.
I don't think dicks spread Covid19 but you have to certain in these uncertain times :)

I just don't want to shake hands with someone that I suspect has probably just shaken hands with their dribbling foreskin a bit earlier and dodged the soap.

Hope elbow taps become the new black.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't think dicks spread Covid19 but you have to certain in these uncertain times :)

I just don't want to shake hands with someone that I suspect has probably just shaken hands with their dribbling foreskin a bit earlier and dodged the soap.

Hope elbow taps become the new black.
I'm an ambassador for the bow. I love it! Fuck handshaking...

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Winning slowly is the same as losing.

Wow - I wonder where I've said that before.

Just because the govt is heading in a direction doesn't mean they are doing enough. They are currently failing in their mandate - to govern a population's best interests.

Political decisions are clouding medical decisions.
Great listen.. has been a huge pile on Norman the last few days on social media.. He communicates the gov message better than they do..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am keen to see their at home in confinement holiday shots.

Lazying by the kitchen, pouting in the living room and those garage shots have to be special.

Sigh....to be an product pushing influencer.....
#TB

Will all be throw backs my man. Throw back to they time is did this thing...

...always in skimpy attire.