The colourful phrase dictionary

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bromosexual: A really good life long mate that is also heterosexual.
I think you may not have the full picture on that one... Add sword play, crossing swords, ignoring the chick and jack hammering each other in the jaxie. Its hetro so long as the chick doesnt leave the room.

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Brim-becile. An idiot instantly identifiable by his choice of headwear.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Brim-becile. An idiot instantly identifiable by his choice of headwear.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
A few weeks ago I was hit square in he eye with the brim of a friends cap! We were walking along through a crowd, him just behind me. I turned to say something to him and whack! Brim to eye. There was blood. Who walks so closely???

Pastavore

Eats Squid
A few weeks ago I was hit square in he eye with the brim of a friends cap! We were walking along through a crowd, him just behind me. I turned to say something to him and whack! Brim to eye. There was blood. Who walks so closely???
Sounds like a close friend.

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dirtstick.

Someone whose predisposition to maximise profit from every interaction with another human is so poorly hidden that it creates a reputation for themselves which undermines this very goal.

moorey

call me Mia
Dirtstick.

Someone whose predisposition to maximise profit from every interaction with another human is so poorly hidden that it creates a reputation for themselves which undermines this very goal.
I prefer 'chuntstick'

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep...I still don't trust em!
Indeed. Never trust anyone that doesn't respect their position at the top of the food chain. That said when I'm stranded in the Andes with nothing to eat but humans, you bet your sweet are cheeks I'm siding with the vegetarians. Much less chance of them knifing in my sleep for food!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
just another reason!
“Now there is apparently a causal link between heroin addiction and vegetarianism.”
― Irvine Welsh, Trainspotting
has anyone asked as to why Moorey has so many bikes!

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Indeed. Never trust anyone that doesn't respect their position at the top of the food chain. That said when I'm stranded in the Andes with nothing to eat but humans, you bet your sweet are cheeks I'm siding with the vegetarians. Much less chance of them knifing in my sleep for food!
I'd be eating the vego's first - flesh of non-eaters of meat tends to be less gamey.

Cuntcycle: a cunt with/on a bicycle. Could be a roadie, could be a cx rider, or now and then it could be a cuntcycle with or on a mtb. I was out riding just yesterday and came upon two cuntcycles who had blocked the track with their bikes while they eagerly engaged in some trail side bromosexual dogging.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd be eating the vego's first - flesh of non-eaters of meat tends to be less gamey.

Cuntcycle: a cunt with/on a bicycle. Could be a roadie, could be a cx rider, or now and then it could be a cuntcycle with or on a mtb. I was out riding just yesterday and came upon two cuntcycles who had blocked the track with their bikes while they eagerly engaged in some trail side bromosexual dogging.
See that makes it a real waiting game. Eventually you will run out of veggies and eventually you're on the menu...I'd swing it the other way. Offer the veggies protection. From the carnivores and then when they are weak from just eating slime...one by one I will have the tender goodness.

Now just the other day I was a cuntcycle, or so it would seem. I was on the side of the road, the verge if you will, preparing to ride. A lady of large status stops her car and abuses me for being in her way...I unleash a respectable amount of "fuck you slut" and leave a very poor impression about cyclists. Meh! She was a pure thunder cunt.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Whoa..that from a level 5 Vegan!..and I thought I would never see the day.
Oh, I eat it, it just seems silly. If left to ripen, not only do they taste awesome, but are much more nutritious. What else do we intentionally pick unripe, tasteless and less beneficial?

Notorburners: Burners that are dead to me...that's all of you. :hand: