The colourful phrase dictionary

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
"A neologism (/niːˈɒlədʒɪzəm/; from Greek νέο- néo-, "new" and λόγος lógos, "speech, utterance") is the name for a newly coined term, word, or phrase that may be in the process of entering common use, but that has not yet been accepted into mainstream language." Thank you Wikipedia.

Some of the people on here have a fantastic ability at creating unique and amusing phrases or words. An evolving language enriches our lives, a gift that keeps on giving. Perhaps you have some additions? Here would be the place to share them and spread a little holiday happiness.

To get the ball rolling I present a few of mine:
- Flabulous: a fat woman that dresses like it is Mardi Gras.
- Boregeous: when a person is gorgeous and boring.
- Bullwinkle: the unsavoury chunks of butt cheek that oh too often hang from the legs of short shorts.

* be ware! Autocorrect will be hating on your newspeak.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Gunt - a flabby mass belonging to a larger lady where one cannot differentiate her gut from her vagina
Barse - like a Gooch, but refers to the bit between one balls and the arse.
Mangina - Mooreys reproductive organ

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"Archaeologist" n. 1). A curious gentleman with a preference for poking his tool about in historical trenches belonging to women over a certain age. 2). One who is not averse to meating the ancestors...

camoshop

Banned
Gunt - a flabby mass belonging to a larger lady where one cannot differentiate her gut from her vagina
I've got one that referes to above, Gunteltoe where the gunt has inderwear too tight or pants for that matter creatinh a gunteltoe similar to a camel toe on skinny ladies with tight underwear

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
G-rope. A version of the g-string for the wider gals, often seen on bris-baes. Often quoted as being as ugly as a Thai strippers ball sac.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Nug-lugger: people carrying their dogs shit around with them in a little bag....or even their own shit, in a zip lock bag...for posterity... :behindsofa:

John U

MTB Precision
I thought we were inventing new ones.....
Right you are. That might take me a bit longer.

Premature erudition - posting something up to get in the game, with the aim of looking erudite, without correctly reading the thread instructions.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Hyphenacular: The way 'Hellyeah' posts.
where-you-riding-Pipeline-with-this-rig-yesterday??

Monday-arvo??

Looks-good!!

It-seems-like-there-is-a-trail-revolution-going-on-in
the-south-east-of-late,-with-sweet-berms-and-jumps
along-the-trails

viva-la-revolution!!
Yep_thats_abought_right_after_the_whole_bedding_in_process

240psi_at_95kg_with_30%sag

..................................Feels_good

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought we were inventing new ones.....
Good to see those mod responsibilities put to good use.

I see a few here I'm quite a fan of. Here is an old one that only learnt recently:

- snapper = a pussy with a high level of muscular control that can get all kinds of grabby on your dick. "She has a snapping pussy."

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know it was a typo, but claiming it.

Cobgratulations: When blokes congratulate each other.
That one is gold. I can see old diggers using it on Anzac day...cobgratulations johnny, we made it through another year. Both drink another rum. Look at clock and see it is 647am.