Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
when did an apprenticeship become a 4 year training course on how to become an egotistical smartarse whom necks unhealthy amounts of redbull and protein shakes, and spends all fucking day trying to shack up with anything with a uterus on fucking tinder?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
when did an apprenticeship become a 4 year training course on how to become an egotistical smartarse whom necks unhealthy amounts of redbull and protein shakes, and spends all fucking day trying to shack up with anything with a uterus on fucking tinder?
There's another thing that crams copious amounts of sand into my vagina........fucking energy drinks! Breakfast of champions_hit heads. Mate, don't be thinking I'll be giving you cpr when you stroke out, after downing your 5th can before 9am.......and how the fuck do they afford it, and they like $12 a pop. My bottle of Jack and 15 darts breakfast is starting to look downright frugal.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Walking stick

I hate Young ones that ride their bike with their seat so low that their effin knees smack there ears. Time for a couple of smacks around the ears with the walking stick me thinks.

Kaleb_t

Likes Dirt
Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of angy old men and women!

Last edited:

wilso1

Likes Bikes
Fat kids

Fat kids piss me off. Or more correctly, their parents do.
A 6yo with manboobs is not a good sign for their future health.

I didn't think too much of the people trying to peel back the black plastic sheeting which was surrounding the Lindt chocolate cafe after the seige, either.

Fat kids piss me off. Or more correctly, their parents do.
A 6yo with manboobs is not a good sign for their future health.
I work in a LBS and there has been a marked increase in fat kids who are being dragged in by mostly overweight parents, wanting to get them a bike.. (Bit late for little 8year old jimmy) the kicker being that they have never ridden a bike before...

Another thing that pisses me off is people who by bikes at department stores then bring them in wanting them built "in the next few hours" and then having heart attacks that the cost of the build is almost as much as what they paid for the bike..

Also bottle shops that won't match there online prices, why the hell should I pay more in store than what's on there website and then they tell me they will match there competitors online price...

Price of fuel.... Gahhhhhhhhhh

People who don't say hello to you when you ride past them on the trail and you say hello to them..

Freaking downhill heroes who blow berms out on normal trails 'cause they ride an enduro bike..

Humidity..!! damn you south easy Queensland I wanna ride after 10am..

That's all for today...

Oh and I bet all the TV stations won't play a starwars movie on Christmas Day... BASTARDS..!!!

Oh and merry Christmas everybody..

John U

MTB Precision
Apple software and Garmin software. Created by arseholes. Sorry about the language but nothing else comes close to describing these individuals.

Actually, arseholes will do. Words fail me sometimes.

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
i'm the Grinch who stole Christmas. on wait, that would be the aresholes who whilst rendering every bmx building onsite damaged and unusable and EXCEPTING the footy club, tennis club, dog trainers and country music association who use our shared facility stole our club PA and loaner bikes whilst spraypainting how much they disrespected the very people who keep our country club going with their volunteer labour.

fark you, you little shits, we know every single Cashies in the SA northern suburbs and every young band who needs a PA is out to report you to the police. every party you make every band you break we are watching you.

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Assholes who, while sitting in a 25 degree office, have the nerve to complain about how hot they are and how uncomfortable it is while you're busting your ass fixing their air con and welding on a roof in 35+ degrees and massive humidity.

Guess what.... I don't give a stuff how slightly warm you are!! I'm broken, dehydrated, heat stroke, muscle fatigued dragging 60kg bottles to the roof by my god damn self so when I say I'm leaving and it ain't fixed... Tough shit!!

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Assholes who, while sitting in a 25 degree office, have the nerve to complain about how hot they are and how uncomfortable it is while you're busting your ass fixing their air con and welding on a roof in 35+ degrees and massive humidity.

Guess what.... I don't give a stuff how slightly warm you are!! I'm broken, dehydrated, heat stroke, muscle fatigued dragging 60kg bottles to the roof by my god damn self so when I say I'm leaving and it ain't fixed... Tough shit!!
As a fellow fridgie, I feel your pain brother.

frank_n

Likes Dirt
Bloody tradies whinging about their betters cos we complain they don't do their jobs quickly. I cannot see why the chattering class (tradies) feel the need to go the "tall poppy" syndrome at their social betters. Why don't you lay down and keep schtum like good chaps?

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Bloody tradies whinging about their betters cos we complain they don't do their jobs quickly. I cannot see why the chattering class (tradies) feel the need to go the "tall poppy" syndrome at their social betters. Why don't you lay down and keep schtum like good chaps?
Social betters?? You kidding me??

Arrogant self indulgent assholes with a belief they are better than others, you mean ;)

Without trades, the world stops... Then you can happily eat your degree as nothing else will be available ;)

Don't get me wrong, my whole family has masters degrees and management roles. They are just useless as humans with no idea how the world works......

Gripo

Eats Squid
Got the right thread now.....

Awesome....stepson and his hanger on girlfriend (the one who never bought their own supplies to a party in April).....have turned up for Xmas...

First thing put their laundry on....2nd thing go to room and indulge in the "free" wifi....next ask what's for dinner cause they're hungry......

Oh yeah, comes past several dozen bottle-o's/shops and still doesn't bring own supply..

Got to be careful here and not be a byatch like I was last time...

Ivan

Eats Squid
Got the right thread now.....

Awesome....stepson and his hanger on girlfriend (the one who never bought their own supplies to a party in April).....have turned up for Xmas...

First thing put their laundry on....2nd thing go to room and indulge in the "free" wifi....next ask what's for dinner cause they're hungry......

Oh yeah, comes past several dozen bottle-o's/shops and still doesn't bring own supply..

Got to be careful here and not be a byatch like I was last time...

Can you throttle their wifi connections? that may escalate things :heh:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

you must be a fridgie too, how much fun is this time of year?...I used to work in government buildings, do you think any of those pricks really give a shit how the cold air thing works, "Just make me comfortable, gutter slime tradesman!"..
did a horrible bowel cancer ridden, deep vein thrombosis death - office worker scum!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Office Worker.."Im a little uncomfortable, and warm sitting in my nice chair, looking at Ebay (and RB) while I should be working, would be a dear and get that fixed for me"
Service Tech.."Sure thing, I will just pop up onto the roof with my toolbag (10kg), and reclaim unit (10kg), and reclaim bottle (10kg), and nitro bottle/reg (20kg), and new refrigerant bottle (30kg) and vac pump (10kg) extension leads (5kg), and new copper pipe and fittings (5kg)...and get that fixed for you quick snap"
Office Worker.."And how long do you think that will take, as I have quite a lot of work to catch up on, and I am quite uncomfortable..if its going to take a while, maybe I should go home, as im pretty sure its an WHS issue!"
Service Tech..'Grinds Teeth!'

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
I am about to kill the wankers behind me as this is now the second nite in a row that their fucking dogs are going apeshit barking.....the fuckers obviously have left for a few days and just left the dogs outside and now it's every 5 mins they constantly bark. Last nite it went from sundown to about 4 am this morning,constantly....

I fucking hate these type of dog owners......I'm of age and hate noise at nite.

Now what can I put in their letterbox tonite.......