Tightarse people - share your stories here

Bryce88

Likes Dirt
Took pity on an old bloke at the pub one night. He struggled to scrape enough money out of his pocket to by a middy and he still came up short. I felt sorry for him and told him don't worry about it and bought him a schooner. His reply "thanks mate. Didn't want to break a fifty".

callum1

Likes Dirt
I used to make sandwiches and take them on a night out on the piss. Id hide them in a garden or something, then come back at at 3 or 4am so i didnt need to buy drunk food (after spending $100+ on booze). although i did lose alot of sandwiches.

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Never buy golf balls.

Walk around a public golf course and get about 10-20.

Only had 1 game in my life where I've lost more balls than I've found!

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had an old bloke as a neighbour who used to leave early for work every morning. I asked him why one one day and he told me it was so he could take a shit at his work and it saved him heaps on toilet paper...

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
I used to make sandwiches and take them on a night out on the piss. Id hide them in a garden or something, then come back at at 3 or 4am so i didnt need to buy drunk food (after spending $100+ on booze). although i did lose alot of sandwiches.
Haha I could just imagine someone else finding these by accident and all the things they could've done to them

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
So you're the sandwich fairy! Thanks man!

teK--

Eats Squid
A tightarse mate organised a camping trip.

On the day we were to set off (Friday) the shit stirrer of the group said to the tightarse that the tent he had paid for himself and that we were relying on didn't arrive by courier in time. Unfortunately we would have to each chip in $50 to hire a tent.

Tightarse despite being maxed out with work commitments that day went on a frantic telethon ringing mates, family, shops, to see if we could hire a tent for cheaper or borrow one for free. Funnily enough he found somewhere cheaper but he wasn't willing to book it until he received replies from us all committing to the cost.

Broke the news to Tightarse at 3pm that he had been punked. HE WAS PISSED!!!

Later on in the trip he agreed to eat a sandwich with 30 (cooked) marsh flies that we caught at the rate of $3/fly. He bargained hard. We allowed him only 1 condiment which he chose tomato sauce. Unfortunately couldn't get him to eat the other 70 or so which we'd caught. He wanted the cash up front but did the deed.

After the trip he sent us all an email saying we each owed him $37.40 (or some obscure amount) for his purchasing of groceries. Needless to say shit stirrer who paid for the tent himself refused to pay tightarse anything for the food esp. when we'd all chipped in for drinks, ice, petrol, other equipment etc.

Last edited:

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And I thought I was a tight arse when it came to buying a motor vehicle. Daily drive that is regularly parked at a train station?. Reckon it is insured?

That will buff out.jpg

Last edited:

Joy

Likes Dirt
Housemate has his own ensuite so usually buys his own toilet paper. He was broke as one week and asked if he could borrow a few rolls of our nice dual ply Quilton stuff. A week later he returned the favour by buying a few rolls of Coles Home Brand 1 ply sand/toilet paper. Thanks mate!

MasterOfReality

After forever
Was at dinner last weekend with a group of friends, and there was a husband and wife team that I can't stand. They are friends of a friend that was at this dinner. Seriously, these two people want to make me go beserk as they constantly talk about how good they are, how much they earn, how awesome their kids are etc etc. I mean who gives a shit.

So we go out to this nice place and have dinner. Annoying couple, once they stop talking, order the most expensive food and wine on the menu for themselves. They order so much shit that half of it is left untouched.

After 3 hours it came time to pay and I can't wait to get out of there. I knew what was coming because they had pulled this stunt before and I wasn't going to get stuck with it again, so when he said "hey guys, how about we just split the bill by 8?" I replied with "how does get fucked sound?".

My wife nearly pissed herself laughing, but it went down like a lead balloon with the others, particularly the fuckwad. He ended up paying for what he ordered, although clearly not happy about it.

Who is the tightarse?

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was at dinner last weekend with a group of friends, and there was a husband and wife team that I can't stand. They are friends of a friend that was at this dinner. Seriously, these two people want to make me go beserk as they constantly talk about how good they are, how much they earn, how awesome their kids are etc etc. I mean who gives a shit.

So we go out to this nice place and have dinner. Annoying couple, once they stop talking, order the most expensive food and wine on the menu for themselves. They order so much shit that half of it is left untouched.

After 3 hours it came time to pay and I can't wait to get out of there. I knew what was coming because they had pulled this stunt before and I wasn't going to get stuck with it again, so when he said "hey guys, how about we just split the bill by 8?" I replied with "how does get fucked sound?".

My wife nearly pissed herself laughing, but it went down like a lead balloon with the others, particularly the fuckwad. He ended up paying for what he ordered, although clearly not happy about it.

Who is the tightarse?
Hahahaha.. I cannot believe the dickheads have anyone at all to have dinner with.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
I remember everything to do with money, if someone owes me money (the boss) I will never forget it. Still remember a guy that owes me $5 for maccas which was from about 4 years ago, not going to make him pay but for some reason it's impossible to forget for me haha.

Who is the tightarse?
If they ordered that much shit then it's definitely not you, splitting the bill that way is by far the easiest and I've got no problem with it but if people go over the top then fuck them. Especially if they're fuckwits...

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,
Just wondering if this is tightass.
Well, my brothers and i have now bought an X-box. and we agreed, if you want to play a game you need to pay for it. now this has been going through all our gaming consoles. But anyways, a month ago i went out and bought a game, and my brothers said they wouldnt play it. So the month went by, and my little brothers friends started playing it. so he decided to give it a shot. and a week later he plays it for 2 hours minimum a night, so i said, look, we go by the rule. You play you pay.
and he chucked a hissy.
am i just being a tightarse, or just fair?