is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Doggy

Inconceivable!
thought i'd let you boys no that big andy that had the fall at outlook sunday went into surgery thismoning as far as i know to get some pins and screws to hold his arm together. he was told 8 months off the bike so not a lot of good news out of it. thanks to the guys that helped him out while the ambo came.

also if one of you guys got the pics of it could you send them to stu_packer@hotmail.com so i can pass them on to andy when he's ready.

cheers.

8 months....suffering shit, poor prick but hopefully all comes good at the end of it, would have been way more betterer if the ambos had let me finish making my sling out of the arm guard and belt:D. I'll let Sunny know your email address, it was his camera that Phil was taking pics with

binner

Hath shat hymself
too many losers

....I'm really sick and tired with fucking tyre kickers and asses that give you an offer then as soon as you say "yes" the next reply PM says ..ohh I'll think about it.

YOU fucking just PM'd me and said "would you take XXXXX for it" if I reply with yes, thats a fucking deal in my eyes or am I retarded?.

Are there really any actual cash buyers around or just fucking dreamers?.

Fuck me drunk ................:rolleyes:

Doggy

Inconceivable!
....I'm really sick and tired with fucking tyre kickers and asses that give you an offer then as soon as you say "yes" the next reply PM says ..ohh I'll think about it.

YOU fucking just PM'd me and said "would you take XXXXX for it" if I reply with yes, thats a fucking deal in my eyes or am I retarded?.

Are there really any actual cash buyers around or just fucking dreamers?.

Fuck me drunk ................:rolleyes:

I'll give you an Eastern Traildigger, a spare DH tube and a used pair of gloves. Will you post to Crestmead? and how much?
KTHNXBY

binner

Hath shat hymself
good times

get off that home brew fella and roll the dice :p

happy anniversary as well mate - lest we forget;)
yup....this time last year ..hmmm where were we????

we have to have a reunion next July ...whaddya think??

Doggy

Inconceivable!
it was a bad idea to let go of DH, I'm back too...just sold the Wildcard today.

Building bigger n better already
Small travel was never going to catch on.....unless you are as lightning and freakishly smooth on them like Mr Berry then perhaps its understandable. Be strong man, 8" is where its at:p

binner

Hath shat hymself
asses

FARRRRRRRRRRK ...there are so many BAD fuggin traders on here!!!...I've been fucked over again.

I think it's time to start shaming and naming them on here......:mad:

siz

Eats Squid
Fiddysac

You could have a thread like this over eight months of argueing over 25 bucks
Ahh the twentyfivesac!;)
You working bitch?

After taking time off work for surgery/recovery, seems the economic downturn has fucked me over, i may not have a job to go back to!:eek::mad:

(')'s

binner

Hath shat hymself
blow ya load

Ahh the twentyfivesac!;)
You working bitch?

After taking time off work for surgery/recovery, seems the economic downturn has fucked me over, i may not have a job to go back to!:eek::mad:

(')'s

you should of seen that coming ..get on to PT, it's the new thang