Assaulted on thursday night.

lawry

Likes Dirt
That depends what exactly his brother did in first place to receive such a beating...

Either way, sucks that you (blakie) got dragged into something tha you seeming had nothing to do with, hope everything works out for ya:)
You have to be fucken kidding me????
Please tell me, apart from sexual assault or kiddy fiddlin what deserves a 9 on 2 beating.
Faaaaarck me.......c'mon:mad:

McSweeney

Likes Dirt
Hope you get better soon, good luck with the recovery and whatnot.
My dad just read the thread, his immedaite response:
"Fuckin bunch of heroes, how friggin touhg are they. If i were there age i'd only dream of being that big and tough... Fucking bunch of dicks, i can't imagine the need to prove your worth in society by bashing a guy and his mates and trashing his car... Obviously they are some cool guys these attackers..."

Best of luck.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
There is just more and more of this crap happening everywhere lately. I don't know what it is, but it has just escalated this year. My friends and I were attacked by drunken/drugged teenagers on Australia Day playing cricket. Luckily we got out of there as soon as possible. Left the sausages on the BBQ. In the last month, my car has been broken into and the stereo stolen, and I nearly caught people snooping around our house when they turned the power off at our switchboard late at night (preparing to break in most likely). Just last week there was a racially sparked brawl in the main street of town involving 40+ people.

Glad you got out of this situation OK. It's just not safe anymore. To me, it sounded a bit sus when there was a bunch of girls in the VL and the chick was saying come & meet my friends. I would be questioning that straight away, walking right into a trap (who asks to be dropped at a skatepark anyway - its almost like "yeah just drop me in this abandoned warehouse down a dead end alleyway, I'll be fine..."

Anyway, I'm glad you're OK.

castillo

Likes Dirt
For the twelfth time this thread, where did this happen?
Yeah it sucks but it sounds like its easily avoidable. Giving someone you know as a 'ganga' a lift to the skatepark? Come on. Anyone at a skatepark without a bike/board/skates is up to no good as a general rule.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I truly hate anyone who participates in this sort of thing, hope all there kneecaps get smashed in. I can understand wanting to be with a group of friends and feeling safe but why the fark randomly attack people?

Much the same thing happens around here but instead of "whats your name?..It's him!" it's "You been saying shit about my cousin". I don't even fucking know you let me enjoy my drink and piss off!

mlsred

Likes Dirt
unfortunately shit like this happens all the time where I live, i was nearly killed about a year and a half ago when about 15 to 20 ethnic looking people decided they wanted to start a fight, no apparent reason just because theyre a bunch of dicks, i was sitting down on a gutter when these morons came up to me and smacked me over the head with a shopping trolley handle, litre of blood and an ambulance bill later i was ok but the doctor told me "2cm either side of where he hit you you would have been dead or a vegie"

these morons get off on doing this its what they do on a saturday night so they can tell their "bros" at school on monday and make themselves feel proud

mlsred

Likes Dirt
and yes before you say it that is the WHOLE story

PS: they caught the shit who hit me but year and a half later its still not in court, probably because the government aren't going to make money off of him

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
20 ethnic looking people decided they wanted to start a fight, no apparent reason . .. . .
these morons get off on doing this its what they do on a saturday night so they can tell their "bros" at school on monday and make themselves feel proud
and yes before you say it that is the WHOLE story

PS: they caught the shit who hit me but year and a half later its still not in court, probably because the government aren't going to make money off of him

these two quotes sum up the societcy of Australia 100% as of late.....

Now i am going to be fucking racist, ban me what ever... i don't care it has to be said.. BUT fucking lebo, what ever cunts, starting shit for no reason, are wrecking fucking Melbourne and the rest of the country, i am sick of trying to keep an open mind to multi cultural relations.

..they have no reason 80 percent of the time, it is just as mlsred said, to look cool in front of their mates..

the cops don't give a fuck, even if they did, they cant do anything as they are not scared of the police, i would hate to say it, but this shit aint going to stop, the cronulla riots are just the beginning of a very long war between "us" vs them..... i don't want it to be this way and i am sure alot of "us" don't, as i am sure alot of "us" are friends with them.. including my self, i have more then a few mates that are of ethnic back ground, who are good blokes.

but even through a few of them are good people, the amount of shit that they cuase more then outweighs the good that they do.

i will say, that it is this group of people who decide that the streets are theirs, and that everything must be there way, and that fighting is cool and the thing to do, which makes every body hate every one of them....

'Ross

Eats Squid
Now i am going to be fucking racist, ban me what ever... i don't care it has to be said.. BUT fucking lebo, what ever cunts, starting shit for no reason, are wrecking fucking Melbourne and the rest of the country, i am sick of trying to keep an open mind to multi cultural relations.
have to AGREE 100%

You can make as many excuses as you like, ignore the facts as much as you want, but when it comes down to stupid shit happening around here, and trouble starting over nothing, its always ONE ethnic group, and we all know who that is.

have to AGREE 100%

You can make as many excuses as you like, ignore the facts as much as you want, but when it comes down to stupid shit happening around here, and trouble starting over nothing, its always ONE ethnic group, and we all know who that is.
iz eit ze germans?

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
noes it is not the germans, it is the lebbos and wogs. who try and be "hectik" in front of there mates. by bashing poor people 20 on 1 and shit. there all a bunch of pussies if you think about it, they cruise around in a big gang with bats and knives and whatever the fuck else they can find, but as soon as you isolate one of them. there fucking pussies!!

end rant.

blakie49

Likes Dirt
It occured at fairy meadow skatepark. No the thing that sikened me the most, they were our own blood. Skipp bloody boozers.:mad: How could they do this to us!?

kizza01

Likes Dirt
these two quotes sum up the societcy of Australia 100% as of late.....

..they have no reason 80 percent of the time, it is just as mlsred said, to look cool in front of their mates..

the cops don't give a fuck, even if they did, they cant do anything as they are not scared of the police, i would hate to say it, but this shit aint going to stop, the cronulla riots are just the beginning of a very long war between "us" vs them..... i don't want it to be this way and i am sure alot of "us" don't, as i am sure alot of "us" are friends with them.. including my self, i have more then a few mates that are of ethnic back ground, who are good blokes.

but even through a few of them are good people, the amount of shit that they cuase more then outweighs the good that they do.

i will say, that it is this group of people who decide that the streets are theirs, and that everything must be there way, and that fighting is cool and the thing to do, which makes every body hate every one of them....
On the whole 'us vs them' where do i stand?
My mums malaysian and dads australian, so i have look about me of not asian and not white, a complexion that has been mistaken for many things including 'fucking lebo, what ever cunts'.
With views like yours that fuel racial hatred, how am i to get out of being painted with the same brush that you've soaked in blood? A tad unfair isnt it?
Should i come to you when you incited a mob much like cronulla, get drunk and bash any 'darkie' because they 'are wrecking fucking Melbourne and the rest of the country'.

Views like yours scare the shit out of me because it re affirms my belief that australia, MY country is infected with biggoted scum like yourself.

sawtell

On the whole 'us vs them' where do i stand?
My mums malaysian and dads australian, so i have look about me of not asian and not white, a complexion that has been mistaken for many things including 'fucking lebo, what ever cunts'.
With views like yours that fuel racial hatred, how am i to get out of being painted with the same brush that you've soaked in blood? A tad unfair isnt it?
Should i come to you when you incited a mob much like cronulla, get drunk and bash any 'darkie' because they 'are wrecking fucking Melbourne and the rest of the country'.

Views like yours scare the shit out of me because it re affirms my belief that australia, MY country is infected with biggoted scum like yourself.

now this is the attitude i hate..

scum like my self? yeah I am scum becuase i hate lebonesse gangs who cruise around the streets... and belt the shit out of me and my mates for no reason..
people that make it mean, I dont feel safe walking home from my local pub, 500 metres from my house, i dont feel safe parking my car aroudn the back of my house as it is in a dark alley way...
maybe i should adapot the attitude of i love them, cause in the world we are all equal, everyone should get along, world peace for the furture...

well fucking tell the cunts that belted me 15 onto 3..... or the cunts that smashed my mate from behind with a fence pailing... for NO REASON

how about the guys parked at my local beach, who sit there as i go down for a swim or a paddle, and yell out at me, and throw bottles at me, or try to hop into the back of my mums new merc convertible.....

Tell them that we all love each other, and have respect for everybody.

untill groups of "these" people, settle down, and stop acting the way they do, ill think the way i think.

in the end, my thoughts and opinions, are alot less destructive on them, then there actions on others.

Last edited:

Lorday

Eats Squid
...Regaurdless of what his brother, the kid was innocent and shouldn't have been a victim. Sure there's probably more to the story but the fact is, blakie49 got attacked when sitting in his brother's car minding his own business. Fuckwits like this need to be brought to justice, full fucking stop.
Agreed 100% and thats all there should be to it . (thats a "full fucking stop")

sawtell

Skipp bloody boozers.:mad: How could they do this to us!?

i will hve to say, as bad as i think lebonese gangs are, groups of australian drunks are just as bad..

in reality i have seen more bar fights, involving drunken "australians" that street fights involving gangs... main difference is, the drunken australians generaly have a reason to do so, or atleast have had word altercations of which they think the only way to solve it is with a fist.. which isnt true.