• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
comebacks alround

massive comeback....looks like Sundee at outlook is shaping up to be big.

2 great, solid, handsome fast guys are making there return to the DH scene in brisvegas.

see you there 10am sharp for nonstop abuse.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
massive comeback....looks like Sundee at outlook is shaping up to be big.

2 great, solid, handsome fast guys are making there return to the DH scene in brisvegas.

see you there 10am sharp for nonstop abuse.
Back from the dead, whistler prep.

binner

Hath shat hymself
can't say no

going to get durango's S1 rolling again - stand back
ahh good man ..I said 2 hot guys were making their comeback right!! ...

the abuse returns.
I knew your tongue was busy, if it's not trash talkin its ............. well we know right.....

EMF

Eats Squid
When Trannys Attack

ahh good man ..I said 2 hot guys were making their comeback right!! ...

the abuse returns.
I knew your tongue was busy, if it's not trash talkin its ............. well we know right.....

Shanebo got the shock off his life when he Opened out the legs:eek:

where's EMF when you need the mints:eek:

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
Bailout

What a bitch, been crook with the spew & pheew train, also forgot about a christening i have to attend today. Spose it comes part & parcel with the marriage thing. Have fun bitches, wishing i'm there already :-(

binner

Hath shat hymself
massif

Well, what a day. Was a large turnout and good to see the track after 2 years . Such a change and all good!!.

Berry ...What a mad man, going large and really working the playbike.

Doggy... When I first saw you I thought where's his hair, is that doggy?. I'm loving the green frame.

Toodles... I didn't even get a hug. nuff said.

Udi.... Was that you?. Haven't seen you for maybe a year n change. You're still looking rapeable.

FB... Giant piece of shit, go buy a sunday, have fun in whistletown, lucky bastard.

Lee.... I love you.

Mugger.... Strap the ankle next time and work it hard, you can do it.

Was that Sam there too still mashing down the lamb shank?

good track , I'll be back again when the body/brain falls back into place..see you in a fortnite for another day at some other hill.

Zap zap

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Well, what a day. Was a large turnout and good to see the track after 2 years . Such a change and all good!!.

Berry ...What a mad man, going large and really working the playbike.

Doggy... When I first saw you I thought where's his hair, is that doggy?. I'm loving the green frame.

Toodles... I didn't even get a hug. nuff said.

Udi.... Was that you?. Haven't seen you for maybe a year n change. You're still looking rapeable.

FB... Giant piece of shit, go buy a sunday, have fun in whistletown, lucky bastard.

Lee.... I love you.

Mugger.... Strap the ankle next time and work it hard, you can do it.

Was that Sam there too still mashing down the lamb shank?

good track , I'll be back again when the body/brain falls back into place..see you in a fortnite for another day at some other hill.

Zap zap
Was a damn good day indeed. Except for that whole badly broken arm/hospital trip for Andrew there. That will serve him right for trying to huck on a glory.....should have had a demo, I did warn him

binner

Hath shat hymself
we all break

^^^^ ohh really ...shit eh, was it bad? as in bad break or fractures?...Did you administer your First Aid on him...get you in the feel of being an Ambo?

I could feel my ol man fatigue setting in and knew when to pull the pin. Today I realise I'm sooo outta shape and can't talk for shit.

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

Whoah! Andrew broke his arm! What happened?
What'd he do it on?

Thanks for the lift, Doggy.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Broke his arm on one of those last big hucker jumps on the right hand track. Nose wheelied the landing into a tree or so Im led to believe....I rode the other track then walked up to there to see what the hold up was. Rather rude really. The others saw the crash and I think there may be pics????
The ambos rocked up pretty quickly so it was all good once the friendly green whistle was given, but with his forearm bending where its not supposed to one would suggest it was a good effort.

No worries with the lift dude, saved you doing push runs:)

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thought i'd let you boys no that big andy that had the fall at outlook sunday went into surgery thismoning as far as i know to get some pins and screws to hold his arm together. he was told 8 months off the bike so not a lot of good news out of it. thanks to the guys that helped him out while the ambo came.

also if one of you guys got the pics of it could you send them to stu_packer@hotmail.com so i can pass them on to andy when he's ready.

cheers.