You've just won $5,000,000..............what do you do with it?

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
same, including the missus

"pack your bags, I've won the lotto !!!"

"Should I pack for the heat or the cold ?"

"I don't care, just pack your bags !!"
You're very harsh! Jokes, I know. :D:oops:

We'd just low key live out life. No supercars and speedboats.

i remember hearing that "a million dollars ceased to be a significant amount of money the moment they gave it away on a game / quiz show"

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
We have already paid off our mortgage so I would sell and build a house exactly the way I want it (nothing too flash though)
If possible build on a block of land close to the trails.
Build a big shed with bike workshop and a metal fab workshop and some nice fab toys.
Buy my two kids a car and house each.
Buy my wife a nice car.
Do a bit of travelling with the missus.
Invest the rest and plan to retire early

Freediver

I can go full Karen
This thread reminds me so much of my dumb, bogan, nextdoor neighbour. He and his mates are always talking about what they will do with their gambling winnings that never come.
"Ah, mate. I got a triple, Smitho for the first goal in the Doggies, Purple Undies in the 5th at Flemington and Tiges to beat Swans by 32. I'm gunna go to Bali for 2 weeks when it comes in"
True fact, the better someone understands math the less likely they are to gamble.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Here's my small nugget of info on this matter. The last ad agency I worked for in London had the National Lottery account.

Anyway, we used to get the CEO come around once a year to talk to us about what they were doing and hw the lottery helped millions of people...blah...blah...blah. But one small fact always stuck with me.....

your chances of winning the UK national lottery are the same as having six dice in your hand...throwing six sixes and repeating that six times in a row, consecutively. Good luck?