Your dumbest stack

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
still recovering from two a week apart, six weeks ago. rode across the finish line at Mt Gambier at the last Retro round, my mate held his hand out to shake mine while we were still rolling, cue me going OTB, bar end in the groin, bent bars and both shins smacked up. how embarassment.
In the convict 100 last weekend just as the presentations started with plenty of people around, a guy stacked it on the flat road on the finish line - there were quite a few aarghs from the crowd as he went down, followed by cheers and a bit of laughter - can only think he was either doing a hands in the air effort, a mono or most likely a side slide to finish ;D

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Imagine if you did english classes all your life rather than riding your bike, then join a moutain bike forum... LOL (illiterate version of HAHA)

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think there are way worse things to fucking worry about.... Stop making out your better than everyone.. Its called being arrogant and your not cool.. Shredden: Tailwhipping is two words not one... OMG

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Finished a clean race run at a KOB DH years ago, took off the helmet and sat over left handlebar. Rolling back to carpark one handed, and ate shit big time. Winded, corked, dazed and grazed..in front of 200 people...D'oh

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finished a clean race run at a KOB DH years ago, took off the helmet and sat over left handlebar. Rolling back to carpark one handed, and ate shit big time. Winded, corked, dazed and grazed..in front of 200 people...D'oh
Hahah that would suck ass, not the stack but in front of all them people..

moorey

call me Mia
I was too hurt to barely stand, but had to man up, pick up the bike (chase the rolling helmet), and keep riding..hehe...i'm sure it looked hilarious.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I was too hurt to barely stand, but had to man up, pick up the bike (chase the rolling helmet), and keep riding..hehe...i'm sure it looked hilarious.

that was me at the Mount. i feel for you! had to ride another five motos in two classes while my pride hurt worse than the injuries. and the injuries had me leaning on the fence going "f*ck, f*ck, f*ck" under my breath....the stack at The Cove (deliberate capitals this time for the grammar picky readers) was just as bad, a real novice mistake, and totally unnecessary. couldn't even sop my pride by getting back on the bike that day because i couldn't see straight and my face was numb for hours afterward.

now that i wear clips on my daily commuter as well, i'm not having quite so many of those "can't clip out, will topple" moments tho i nearly took out the rider next to me on the gate at last Monday's practice. in my defence, i was on my new 2" shorter Formula!

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Was going around the tracks at homebush with Husband one busy saturday, stopped to watch someone else do some other line i don't even remember what it was... so to be polite and not in the way, i decided to roll off into the grassy bits between the track to watch. Didn't watch where i was going because let's face it, it was grass......hit a fucking pebble and did some kind of quadruple flip half twist with a lemon. Shit was like the size of a PEA ! I have those insanely painful bear trap pedals on my bmx and went home with many cuts.

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^ That is usually me at the homebush track, that is a little too fast for me lol ....

Just now commuting home, chain slips off back cog while un-mounting and getting into burst mode for a decent hill, then BAM! almost face plants the handle bar stem, hits shin on freeride pins and almost crushes the old fella..

Dh Rasta

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd post my stupidest and also the stupidest stack I've seen.

Was on my dh bike and came across this steep section I'd never tried before, so I thought I'd just check it out. Did that, then I sat on my bike which was on a few rocks which I presumed would hold me. Turns out brakes are there for a reason and I rolled over these rocks sitting down until I hit one which stopped the front wheel and yep, OTB and down the hill for me. Was by far the stupidest crash I've had and I wasn't even riding!

Saw this absolute tool of a rider coming down Tolosa on a voltage fr, trying to air every jump in one of his lowest gears. Anyway, he rounded the last two berms and was fangin' it for the last jump where off to the left is a 1m wide drainage channel, clearly visible and avoidable, he went staright into it at great speed and had the best stack I've ever seen! Front wheel dug in and the bike just flipped over and he went flying. Makes me laugh every time I think of it!

bigred86

Likes Bikes
Back when i was racing bmx i jumped this step up in practice whilst over the back of the bike in the air,somehow my pants got caught between the tire and frame and dacked me promptly upon landing- in front of all to see...slightly embarrassing.more recently i hit a corner at a local dh trail at the bottom of a steepish section all cranked over and punched an oversized metal star stake with my left hand and got sent flying into the bushes.after i got up my hand hurt a bit so i took my glove off and found i'd put a big gash in my hand and come close to ripping my pinky off.many stitches later and a hospital visit and here i am,typing with one hand instead of riding.

Willem Petrovsky

Cannon Fodder
I had just put on some fresh handlebars and was so excited about hitting the city dirt jumps that i sped off down the road towards the train station. Yeah, i had forgotten to actually do up the bolts in all my admiring, so three pedals in and I'm holding my new bars about a foot above my head piece, yeah picking gravel out of my lips for a little while after that.