You laugh you lose

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
If only... I had this issue on twitter. Called a pro roadie a "real cunt" and a "brainless fuckwit" for hitting(punching) another rider and nearly causing an accident on a descent @70km/h. Twitter says I can get out of twitter jail if I admit my post was "hate speech". :rolleyes:
I thought hate speech was vilifying others on the basis of religion, or ethnicity etc, not just because they were butthurt. apparently not.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
If only... I had this issue on twitter. Called a pro roadie a "real cunt" and a "brainless fuckwit" for hitting another rider and nearly causing an accident on a descent @70km/h. Twitter says I can get out of twitter jail if I admit my post was "hate speech". :rolleyes:
I thought hate speech was vilifying others on the basis of religion, or ethnicity etc, not just because they were butthurt. apparently not.
I also thought it was to protect minorities. Real cunts, and brainless fuckwits do not fall into that category.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I also thought it was to protect minorities. Real cunts, and brainless fuckwits do not fall into that category.
To be honest, I'm kind of enjoying having a forced break from twitter. too many real cunts and brainless fuckwits populating the twittersphere.
I have the TdF to watch, and some bikes that need working on. :)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If only... I had this issue on twitter. Called a pro roadie a "real cunt" and a "brainless fuckwit" for hitting another rider and nearly causing an accident on a descent @70km/h. Twitter says I can get out of twitter jail if I admit my post was "hate speech". :rolleyes:
@moorey - that you?