You know you're getting old when ...

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
That should raise some red flags for them mate. Can't walk and high falls risk....... No doubt they are sending a sexy nurse as we type to give you a sponge bath, and the obligatory tradie to install a 5k handrail to your front-door that they'll subcontract to their nephew
Yeah, I'm farked :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No doubt they are sending a sexy nurse as we type to give you a sponge bath
I spent a week in hospital pretty fucked up from a crash a long ways back. Lots of dirt and sweat sp they wanted me to have a shower...I was not confident I could pull that off (broken collar bone, hefty concussion, battered all over, and full of the drugs) and asked what sort of assistance I could get? They sent one my "uncles" (you know the ultra close family friends) from my childhood who worked there as an orderly. "I can't remember the last time I gave you a bath poodle..." well he wheeled me to the shower and waited patiently outside but did offer to help of I needed it, which I took up when it came time for towelling down. That was not an easy job with only 1 arm and all the fur.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I spent a week in hospital pretty fucked up from a crash a long ways back. Lots of dirt and sweat sp they wanted me to have a shower...I was not confident I could pull that off (broken collar bone, hefty concussion, battered all over, and full of the drugs) and asked what sort of assistance I could get? They sent one my "uncles" (you know the ultra close family friends) from my childhood who worked there as an orderly. "I can't remember the last time I gave you a bath poodle..." well he wheeled me to the shower and waited patiently outside but did offer to help of I needed it, which I took up when it came time for towelling down. That was not an easy job with only 1 arm and all the fur.
Did he do the old 'say uncle', nipple cripple?

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I got a nice nurse to hold the hose and then she put in a suppository because I hadnt been for 2 weeks.
she was a bit rough with the suppository, so I said I can manage next time.