Xbox 360's Unite!

Preordered the limited edition 250GB MW2 console :D will probably get next week, cant wait. i had a 360 before this aswell, just wanted to upgrade. Has anyone else got this??

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
Howddyy,

I just got an Elite, and i plugged it all in, went to play Halo ODST, and it said it needed to run in PAL-60.

So i changed the Xbox settings to PAL-60...then all picture went black and white.

I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem, and what you can do it fix it. I've googled it and haven't had a lot of luck.

Any help would be much appreciated, as all the TV's in my house are the same and if i cant play like 90% of the new games which require PAL-60...well i'm gonna rage hard.

Gratsi'

FUS30N

Likes Bikes
BEST EVER GAME!

got it on saturday and finished the campain so i spent all day yesterday online, so level 20 now. Any one wanna add meto their friends? i nee friends, CarbonSeal. add me and we can play some cod4 MW2

wow i sound like such a fag:eek:
Added you, next time your on we will have a match

cory123

Likes Dirt
Im in gamertag is llx shawry but i think my list is full send me a msg online and ill add you. Also since there is barely any aussie servers who's keen for abit of forza this weekend?

mrcurlyhead

Likes Dirt
MW2 absolutely pwns! but why is campaign so short:( i will be getting live next month i need a new gamertag something that sounds uber pimp yo!

help would be much appreciated:D

mrcurlyhead

Likes Dirt
who can tell me how to fix 3 RROD when i turn the xbox on it doesn't show up on the screen, i just brought a new xbox so i just want to fix the old one for my projector so i can play in the backyard in summer :p:p

ive penny tricked it, there no xclamp its had the xclamp mod done, and ive overheated it many tmes by the towel trick

i would like a more longer lasting result

any help would be much appreciated

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
i'm on holidays now...going to be plaing mw2 when i'm not working or bmxing

add me Steve MTB7, just send a voice message or text message with the friend request so i know who you are

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thinkin about sellin up. Anyone interested? premium console w/ 2 controllers. Cod 456 halo 123 and odst. Forza 3 and about 5 other classics. PM me.

mrcurlyhead

Likes Dirt
add me for some MW2
Sharma69 (i know a ghey name but it will be changed next month just making use of my 3 free months of live)