Xbox 360's Unite!

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
i think my kill death is around 1. something arather

i finished campaign last night now goona get into playing online and get used to it, so much different map wise

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Just got cod 6 only played up to the castle level, who wudda thunk it with the twist.

Rather enjoying the amount of planes that come in.

and the snowmobile level is hectic.

Now Im done posting back to it.

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
Hey guys.
I am trying to convice my dad to let me have live. He reckons it will use up all our 20gig downloads.
Does anybody know how much it uses per hour. Cheers.

Neon

Likes Dirt
i played a match where my first crate landed on a roof and then when i popped smoke for the next one, i didnt realise that i was under the bridge.
major rage!!!

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trying to get Mastery on the M4. Got any tips for the extended clip unlock? Its proving a challenge.

Quick google says it'll use 150mb an hour which sounds about right i reckon. So playing 2-3hrs every single day would no go past 20gb.

Also mastered the art of crate dropping.. haha so simple don't know why i had troubles before.

Last edited:

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys.
I am trying to convice my dad to let me have live. He reckons it will use up all our 20gig downloads.
i dont even think it goes ontot your isp quota as when im capped to dial up speeds it doesnt change compared to when im on adsl+2 speeds

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys.
I'm with Iinet and Xbox live is classed as free zone, so none of it counts towards my quota, Can't say what other ISP's are doing....

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
So been plugging away at Halo ODST for the last couple of days now (finally got my Xbox back) and have to say I'm impressed. I had heard a lot of bad hype on other forums surrounding it, claiming it was poor compared to the other Halo's and the game play was shite, but besides the fact you can't wield two weapons at once I am digging it.

What's the general consensus and people's thought's???

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Tekken 6 is fantastic.

Graphics, amazing.

Controls, more tolerant, finally.

Character pool, HUGE.

Story mode, actually has a great story and gives you a synopsis of the previous 5 games.

Beating the crap out of someone with Kazuya and watching them crash through a floor is very, very satisfying.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone got Modern warfare 2? i bought it yesterday very intense game
BEST EVER GAME!

got it on saturday and finished the campain so i spent all day yesterday online, so level 20 now. Any one wanna add meto their friends? i nee friends, CarbonSeal. add me and we can play some cod4 MW2

wow i sound like such a fag:eek:

I-shred

Likes Dirt
To "Simmooo!"
Sorry man that I didn't join your game today. I had an epic free for all game with full connection. At the moment that's so rare for me.
If we could organise it does anyone want a massive MW2 game sometime in the near future?

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
To "Simmooo!"
Sorry man that I didn't join your game today. I had an epic free for all game with full connection. At the moment that's so rare for me.
If we could organise it does anyone want a massive MW2 game sometime in the near future?
No worries man, was just inviting a stack of people playing MW2 to a party so we can all join together so maybe one of us could host it instead of us having red/yellow bars.

I-shred

Likes Dirt
Yeah all the American twats on it at the moment are really giving the Sh**s. I think I have got full connection twice since i have got the game. It's taking away from the game. Owell it's a awsome game anyway.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh im up for a all Rotorburner game. Should be pretty intense.

Nathan, Your gamertag doesn't exist?

Last edited:

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds good, i really need to start playing more, i am only level 15. exams take their toll on my gaming!

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
Yeh im up for a all Rotorburner game. Should be pretty intense.

Nathan, Your gamertag doesn't exist?
Your holm33? I think I have you I'll send ya an invite next time I getting a few guys together. But yeah a private match with like 10 farkiners would be awesome!