Why Toyota kicks Nissan ar$e...

stirk

Burner
I'm creating BBQ heaven thanks for asking.

Both cars are fucked in that photo, besides who needs a photo to back up the truth.

freddofrog

Likes Dirt
Context is a wonderful thing... This is about 3 seconds after the Toyota "kicked the nissan's ass"

Of course you knew that both vehicles were parked on the beach over night too... So neither was rescuing the other.
Com'on, let's not the truth get in the way of a good story :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm putting 4WDing on the same list as footballs. I don't understand anything that is happening in this photo, other than saltwater is bad for your car.

Flow-Rider

Burner
When you make recreational activities accessibly to every Tom, Dick and Harrietta, people may think you can just jump in a fourby and head for the ocean. While they are cruising around thinking this is so great and then the inevitable happens but never underestimate the power of the ocean.

stuckyfourby.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When you make recreational activities accessibly to every Tom, Dick and Harrietta, people may think you can just jump in a fourby and head for the ocean. While they are cruising around thinking this is so great and then the inevitable happens but never underestimate the power of the ocean.

View attachment 329448
The ocean is pretty powerful, it blew the bonnet right off!

Yea, she brings them to the farm yard and they're like ...delicious as well!
Are they better than mine?