Whisky!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Moorey, I don't drink either, but would this be fancy enough to give to my mates kid for his 21st? It's at the footy club, so I'm guessing most there will know about booze, and I don't want to give him shit while everyone else is giving him jack Daniels and Jim beam.

Would you swap for those kenda tyres that I'm not using?

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Moorey, I don't drink either, but would this be fancy enough to give to my mates kid for his 21st? It's at the footy club, so I'm guessing most there will know about booze, and I don't want to give him shit while everyone else is giving him jack Daniels and Jim beam.

Hold on, back it up.

Aren't jack and jim higher rated that sullivans load? Surely people with no teeth can't be wrong.

moorey

call me Mia

Tubeless, 26", near new, 2.1's you were telling me about? They'd be perfect for the lads bike. Just want to see this goes to someone who will appreciate it fully. I thin we have a winner. You're coming to Ballarat next weekend? Chuck in some rim tape, and we have a deal.
Much winning :woot:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Hold on, back it up.

Aren't jack and jim higher rated that sullivans load? Surely people with no teeth can't be wrong.
Sullivan's is Tasmanian, quite often referred to as the Kentucky of the Southern hemisphere.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Tassie oak, I'd say. Just googled Sullivans, and it's Tasmanian, don't you know. Anyway, looks like I have me some tyres.
Picture please. Want to make sure you've not just traded a bottle from "the" award winning barrel.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Hold on, back it up.

That's why I was asking, was hoping to at least be on par with their "Tennessee Treasure"

Oh well, if it's sub par, he can at least use it for boilermakers.
Tubeless, 26", near new, 2.1's you were telling me about? They'd be perfect for the lads bike. Just want to see this goes to someone who will appreciate it fully. I thin we have a winner. You're coming to Ballarat next weekend? Chuck in some rim tape, and we have a deal.
Much winning :woot:
Cheers, hate to see them go to waste. And I'm sure banger and his shit head mates will put the plonk to good use.

Do you gift wrap?

moorey

call me Mia
That's why I was asking, was hoping to at least be on par with their "Tennessee Treasure"

Oh well, if it's sub par, he can at least use it for boilermakers.

Cheers, hate to see them go to waste. And I'm sure banger and his shit head mates will put the plonk to good use.

Do you gift wrap?
Its gift boxed in a Huon pine box, signed by someone, and is numbered 5/100, but I think I have some of the kids spare birthday paper if you'd prefer I ditched the box. 5/100 is a pretty low score for a whisky you guys seem to think isn't a bad drop. :noidea:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Its gift boxed in a Huon pine box, signed by someone, and is numbered 5/100, but I think I have some of the kids spare birthday paper if you'd prefer I ditched the box. 5/100 is a pretty low score for a whisky you guys seem to think isn't a bad drop. :noidea:
Leave it in the box, the boy wanted me to make him a wood pencil case for school, that'll save me some splinters and I can whack the grog in one of those gift bags from the bottlo

moorey

call me Mia
Leave it in the box, the boy wanted me to make him a wood pencil case for school, that'll save me some splinters and I can whack the grog in one of those gift bags from the bottlo
You can't back out now, but SUCKED IN!!!, just googled reviews, and it's only $33 a bottle.
image.jpg