Whats Your Nick Name?

L14M

Likes Bikes
People at my school used to call me "All Star" :)

then i did a crap kick in footy which led to the other team winning....

And people started calling me "No Star" :(

ha ha its all kinda worn off now though.

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
Lets start with my name: Samuel Kelley

Most people now call me Sam, SamWise and I get Sammy occasionally

Before I moved to Canberra I was known to everyone as Ned (Kelly) for a very long time. Unfortunatley I lost the name when I moved away.....I really liked it!!!

zanus

Likes Dirt
Zanier my real last name, the fact that i was the only kid who knew what an anus was in primary school. Thus Zanus was born.

Oliver fucking Twist. But it is now Oliver Mc fucking Twist.

Um. started ages ago when i was talking with a friend about kids names and i happend to mention Oliver and well Oliver was my nick name for a while and than it went to Oliver fucking Twist, than Oliver Mc fucking Twist.

Not really an intresting story. Sorry for the languge but thats my nick name.

Shady_1

Likes Bikes
shady, cuz shade is my last name (i like this one)

kev, so a teacher wouldnt get my name right and i couldnt get in shit (and this one)

cowboy dan, cuz i am a country boy and love working with stock

fisherman dam, I love fishing

and thats all im gonna tell ya, i got hundreds that i hate so i think ill stop there

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kev, so a teacher wouldnt get my name right and i couldnt get in shit (and this one)
A bit of topic, but a kid in my Science class told the new teacher his name was "Wayne Kerr", at first it was for some cheap childish laughs, but then the teacher actually believed him ... and did so for the next 2 months ... never wondered why everyone started laughing when he read the role out ... and the kid was only found out when he was put on detention by the teacher (The school principal read out the name Wayne Kerr the following day at school assembly)

... some people :rolleyes:

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
last names andersen so i get ando

or mando cause first names matt

or dounge cause we found it in a wordsearch at school and it stuck.

or andos

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got my nickname about 5 years ago.
I had a friend who was greek and people used to call him blackman as a joke. Then all of a sudden one day some of my friends decided because I have extreamly white skin I should be called Whiteman. It has stuck ever since. There are people at my school who still don't even know my real name. I find it quite amusing.