What's wrong with this picture?

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
it doesn't work ;) ha ha ahah a ha

oh wait it works now...

she's smoking & she's prolly hammered & she may even have gotten pregnant from a guy named jack who prolly works at that construction site

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha look in the back round with all the cars, i hope there all going full speed too! their falt if they crash...oh yeh, the chick smokin with the unborn baby. Theres also a alcaholic beverage of some sort on the wall next to her.

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
when i first saw the picture, in its sepia tone, i thought it was from like the 80s in which case the two cars (white and blue) would have been the odd ones out, and then i read the caption, and it all made sense.

bit stupid eh...

W2ttsy

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
the problem is that she escaped from the basement of her parents basement where she was locked "securley" for a numerouse amount of years, but now has escaped, found some poor innocent by stander and got pregnant from the poor bloke and blamed being pregent, but more to the fact being UGLY from local innocent council workers using jack hammers to repair the road that lots of motorists have had to speed up alot to deterre the ugly pregnant smoking lady from hitting on them!

P.S. i feel sorry for the guy that got her pregnant......

wombat

Lives in a hole
J3T-PuLsAr said:
the problem is that she escaped from the basement of her parents basement where she was locked "securley" for a numerouse amount of years, but now has escaped, found some poor innocent by stander and got pregnant from the poor bloke and blamed being pregent, but more to the fact being UGLY from local innocent council workers using jack hammers to repair the road that lots of motorists have had to speed up alot to deterre the ugly pregnant smoking lady from hitting on them!

P.S. i feel sorry for the guy that got her pregnant......
I'm trying, I am REALLY trying, but I can't make any sense of that; so I'm going to write it off as crap.
If it's what I think it is, abusing some woman you've never even seen because you think she's ugly, then I'll also dismiss you as a fuckwit.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
How about the fact that the two furthermost cars in the background are on the same side of the road? Imminent crash happening?

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
It's the grassy knoll and JFK all over again, obviously. She is simply a CSI pondering the ballistic possibilities of a bullet that can turn back on itself in mid air and kill an American President FROM THE WRONG DIRECTION!

The bulge in her pants is also obvious. In fact the distended belly is a common enough sight amongst those curb grovelling clue searchers lucky enough to evolve that level of abdomen protection within the space of a single generation... it is particularly prevalent amongst those who drink the Black Oil popularised by the X-Files TV show but in fact based on solid research and mammary speculation.

And if you look very closely at the ladyboy walking his dog in the top left hand corner of the shot you should find all the proof you need to see that I'm right.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Jon, the Prozac bottle clearly states "do NOT consume alcohol whilst taking this medication".

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
me talking crap? does this topic not draw the responce or crap responses? of corse this is a topic to reply to crap replies as it is a crap topic.....so i responded with sumthing crap as i am pissed and purely tried to response with a mild ha ha which i obiously did not...i apolagise for what i wrote but i do not apolagise as i assure u that i am correct wehat i said!!!!

consumption of bourbon= the right to type as i will!!!! so HA drink more bourbon is my responce!!!!!!

Rik

logged out
What do you fertilise a money tree with?
I know to grow a bike tree, you need to dump heaps of money in to the soil... what about growing money?

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
J3T-PuLsAr said:
me talking crap? does this topic not draw the responce or crap responses? of corse this is a topic to reply to crap replies as it is a crap topic.....so i responded with sumthing crap as i am pissed and purely tried to response with a mild ha ha which i obiously did not...i apolagise for what i wrote but i do not apolagise as i assure u that i am correct wehat i said!!!!

consumption of bourbon= the right to type as i will!!!! so HA drink more bourbon is my responce!!!!!!
Well guys, I've tried.... but I'm stuffed if I can write anything as funny as this :shock: