Whats the funniest thing you have found on a trail?

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Funniest thing I have seen on a ride was a nude kid belting off against a tree , and standing next to him was his blue heeler on a lead. Was an interesting and weird ride home
and I don't want to see that again.

cheers

Ades
I believe they call that the nature bat.

neil826

Squid
In the bush surrounding Caloundra there are a few abandoned cars that leave you thinking how the hell did that get there, Also its bongs galore.
While driving though the creek at Roys road to clean the cars after being to Landcruiser park we found a really old honda motorbike that my mate was able to get started.

troublemaker

Likes Bikes
So firstly,,you got to understand that it was 5.00am(dark),, and I'm belting along,sweat streeming,glasses wet & I've got a litle 5led torch,,,flashing...
I'm flying through the parks trail at Lansdowne and I pass this scuffy looking dude squating/seated against the tree,,,??,,I say "mornen" as I fly past thinkin to my self that its a fairly cold place to be bunking if homeless,,then thinking thats rather suspect.. so rest of journey through park I'm telling walkers/joggers to be warned of the dude ahead waiting against tree.......Next morning I got my glasses off keeping an eye open for this very suspect fellow( still at speed),,& sure enough he's there again I say "mornen", & again no answer. So I stop, go back,,,,and I'm all like feelin HK not knowing how this is going to pan out,,, i get to the tree & say "Aye buddy,,,"??????? No one there but a tree with a big deep patch of missing bark causing an illusion of a body figure,,,,,,,,just as well, I was ready to go all punk on his ass.....Yeah

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
So firstly,,you got to understand that it was 5.00am(dark),, and I'm belting along,sweat streeming,glasses wet & I've got a litle 5led torch,,,flashing...
I'm flying through the parks trail at Lansdowne and I pass this scuffy looking dude squating/seated against the tree,,,??,,I say "mornen" as I fly past thinkin to my self that its a fairly cold place to be bunking if homeless,,then thinking thats rather suspect.. so rest of journey through park I'm telling walkers/joggers to be warned of the dude ahead waiting against tree.......Next morning I got my glasses off keeping an eye open for this very suspect fellow( still at speed),,& sure enough he's there again I say "mornen", & again no answer. So I stop, go back,,,,and I'm all like feelin HK not knowing how this is going to pan out,,, i get to the tree & say "Aye buddy,,,"??????? No one there but a tree with a big deep patch of missing bark causing an illusion of a body figure,,,,,,,,just as well, I was ready to go all punk on his ass.....Yeah
Maybe ease up on the ice a bit hey. And here you are warning others about the dodgy looking dude when your picking fights with shadows.

Carlosjames64

Likes Bikes
I've had a few, I've seen a few big Brownies lying on the side of the track, but my weirdest one would have to be a condom at the local pump track

duncanallin

Cannon Fodder
Gay photo shoot

Was riding out on the firetrails near Waterfall. Got the the end of the firetrail but noticed two mountain bikes leaning up against a tree (looked like rentals). Thought there might be a ridable trail beyond the bushes so I put my bike down to walk down the steep trail to see if it was ok to ride. Firstly a guy darted out of the bushes in what looked like leopard budgie smugglers, I dont know who was more startled. I then noticed a camera on a tri-pod and another guy buffed up in oil and again some kind of skimpy outfit looking guilty.

Needless to say I turned around and walked back to my bike fairly quickly, having a bit of a laugh on the ride home.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
^^^ that's a pearler :)

This morning on the Paralowie creek trails it was half a handlebar grip and a slightly flattened-round river rock with black wool tied around it in a bow. Hmmm.

Knut

Troll hunter
Short ride

I lost all the air out of my rear tyre. If anyone finds it. Can they PM me.

MGRC

Squid
Just today, when pulling up at the trail head next to another car we looked in and the guy looked over guilty at us. Just then a girl who had her head in his lap doing god knows what popped her head up looking suspicious with ruffled hair. As we got out and pulled our bikes out they quickly reversed and took off. We just stood there and laughed knowing perfectly well what was going down and what the guilty looks had been for.

Our lift up thought that he would also go for an explore in his car and 1 hour later after a half hour walk back from his car we received a phone call asking for help as his back wheels of his car had disappeared into a knee deep bog!

Overall an eventful day of riding filled with hilarious situations

i was ridding the local track in wagga witch is in a big reserve and the army troops must train in there some times anyway i was head on a DH section and about 3 or 4 foot of the track tucked under some trees was about 20 troops in ther camo gear where having some lunch scared the shit out of me i didnt see them till i was right next to them .... at least the camo works !!

bh78

Likes Dirt
I s**t you not.

A youngish guy in leather pants and a full Ned Kelly beard singing the opera to a tree at Hans Loop - I think I scared him as I whipped past!