What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bought this old Alias to steal some parts for another build. Jayne wanted the Geelong sticker off the frame and upon removal found 3 large holes drilled in the frame all covered by frame stickers.

Anyone got a clue why they would do this?
Regardless if you wanted the frame or not, I'd be back at the chunts door asking what the f%#k he's playing at.

Selling a bike that is a death trap and covering the holes with stickers.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
First post Covid ride.

Covid belted me up well for about 2 days. I didn't get the cough or headaches nor were my lungs affected. It did hang around my nose and ear canal and gave me dizziness and loss of balance at times. Nasty stuff and it wasn't like a regular flu for me but I think I got off lightly.

It looks to be done with me now so I resigned myself to a comfy, slower, no surprises welcome back ride.

Then it got really hot.......
20240103_104626.jpg

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
First post Covid ride.

Covid belted me up well for about 2 days. I didn't get the cough or headaches nor were my lungs affected. It did hang around my nose and ear canal and gave me dizziness and loss of balance at times. Nasty stuff and it wasn't like a regular flu for me but I think I got off lightly.

It looks to be done with me now so I resigned myself to a comfy, slower, no surprises welcome back ride.

Then it got really hot.......View attachment 405917
Take it easy on the recovery @Mr Crudley!

Justin looks good there. Is he single speed or geared hub?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
First post Covid ride.

Then it got really hot.......View attachment 405917
Glad you're feeling better and able to get out for a ride. Good idea to ease into it.

I had Covid for the first time last year. It was definitely not fun. The kids were over it in 2 days. I was aching, slight cough and headaches. Near the end it triggered asthma, then as a final fuck you I got hives all over my body. Everytime my immune system takes a hit I get full body hives, and lately I've been getting angioedema too. That hurts a bit.

Anyway, what did I do with my bike today?

Rode it at Black Hill with hubby and bro in law. It was humid AF but the tracks held up remarkably well after the storms yesterday.

I also shortened the brake hoses yesterday and it's looking much bettererer.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Glad you're feeling better and able to get out for a ride. Good idea to ease into it.

I had Covid for the first time last year. It was definitely not fun. The kids were over it in 2 days. I was aching, slight cough and headaches. Near the end it triggered asthma, then as a final fuck you I got hives all over my body. Everytime my immune system takes a hit I get full body hives, and lately I've been getting angioedema too. That hurts a bit.

Anyway, what did I do with my bike today?

Rode it at Black Hill with hubby and bro in law. It was humid AF but the tracks held up remarkably well after the storms yesterday.

I also shortened the brake hoses yesterday and it's looking much bettererer.
Arrggh. Sounds like Covid belted you up more. This was my first Covid experience. It sure saps your energy for longer than I expected.

Sorry to hear about the hives. That must be the worst to deal with. Covid sure slams the door on the way out.

Good one for getting out for a dirt ride without getting swamped by more rain. We just had some rain now but nothing big.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Is it possible to sue Strava for defamation/slander?
Went on a cruisy ride around the Yarra on the Paradox and when I got back it suggested I may have been on an e-bike and I should change my settings :mad:

:D:D
Hard to know if you should take that as a compliment or not. Maybe it is trying to say "wow, that's a pretty good effort if you are on a normal bike" ;)