What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Had the day at Maydena yesterday doing the learn to fly course. Good to discover that a fat middle aged bloke has been doing mostly the wrong things for 20+ years, and in just 3 hours I feel a heap more confident on jumps and steep berms as a result. Anyway highly recommended for anyone with small cojones, and very decent value for the coin in my opinion.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Had the day at Maydena yesterday doing the learn to fly course. Good to discover that a fat middle aged bloke has been doing mostly the wrong things for 20+ years, and in just 3 hours I feel a heap more confident on jumps and steep berms as a result. Anyway highly recommended for anyone with small cojones, and very decent value for the coin in my opinion.
Do they offer any multi-day sessions? Asking for a friend... :oops:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Do they offer any multi-day sessions? Asking for a friend... :oops:
Minute cojones - micro cojones - 1 day
Micro cojones - mini cojones - 1 day
Mini cojones - small cojones - 1 day
Small cojones - learn to fly - 1 day

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Ive been very very very carefully rolling over the new jump line at Clarence MTB park and thinking I probably need some actual lessons after 35 years of probably doing it wrong...

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Well we are free camped up Mallacoota way, and went to Eden today. There’s cars/suvs/4wds everywhere with serious mountain bikes on them, shuttle racks too. So a quick google and lo and behold there is a new (to us at least) mountain bike trail, that we didn’t know existed.

So since we are also recovering from COVID too, we rode the greens, and they were great, so then we did some blues, and they were even betterer.

We only did 11km and 235vm, but I did manage to get my hr up to 171 during one climb.

Luckily we’d done the bulk of the big berms and steep bits, when my dropper cable let go.

We’ll be back.

IMG_3583.jpeg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ive been very very very carefully rolling over the new jump line at Clarence MTB park and thinking I probably need some actual lessons after 35 years of probably doing it wrong...
Never too old to learn.

We are in a self preservation mode as old chunts, take all the help you can get.

Or even pay for it.

It's cheaper than a crash.

Last edited:

RastaRuss

Likes Dirt
SRAM-Brake-Cam(1).jpg
Got a pair of these brake cams from Cascade, reduces the throw of the brake lever on Code RSC, very much off/on.
Whacked them on a way to much, upgraded Optic.
Complete pain in the arse to install, poor value for money, but they do work.
Do it again on the Carbonda Beeb model ?????.......................... hell no !
The Cascade link on the other hand is fantastic.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
You Yangs ride this morning with a mate who has just moved to Geelong. A fairly lazy 14kms was ridden.

No snakes, one kangaroo and one wallaby. I think the Smuggler will stay 27.5 f/r for the time being. Really digging it, might just lower the fork to 160mm though.

The Kenda Pinner was faultless considering the dry conditions out there today.

Nowhere near as many people out there than I was expecting. Good times.