What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Petero

Likes Dirt
My ride didn’t happen today for toddler related reasons, but looks like a mate is heading out tomorrow so looking to tag along on that. Should be good fun
FYI I think this Sunday is a KMBC beginners ride if you need some incentive to head out without relying on mates. I've been off the bike for 4 months so thinking this might be my starting point so I don't OTB and be off for another 4...

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
FYI I think this Sunday is a KMBC beginners ride if you need some incentive to head out without relying on mates. I've been off the bike for 4 months so thinking this might be my starting point so I don't OTB and be off for another 4...
Hmm, will have a look. I think they're at 9ish though and I'm normally on my way home around then, takes up too much of the day otherwise

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My ribs still hurt, and sleeping is the worst. I might try and hit up some Codeine so I can sleep through the night.
Ice...sleep problem solved. Rib problems solved. Not riding enough problem solved. Kettle weight problem solved. More ice. More problems solved.

Whoa whoa, go easy on the drug talk around here, things get out of hand real quick....
You what? Not here ...