What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Just home from an awesome afternoon on the trails...by which I mostly mean smashing dirt jumps and sessioning a few of the bigger trail gaps on offer. Well you know...by local standards that is. I am a bit bored of riding the same spot all the time aNd yearning to get to a few spots outside my lga, I am very stoked to be able to ride.
Just build them bigger

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just build them bigger
Ha...I used to. I got sick of the pussies bitching and knocking the big things down ("it's too steep" "I can't clear it" "someone will get hurt" and wa wa wa waaaaaa). Now the area is a it too hot with grumpy riders and angry parks to lift a shovel.

There is also a new jump line that's not small and a bit of fun...but it's only 3 jumps when it should be 5 or 6.

And I pinged a 1 hander this afternoon. Hadn't done one for weeks, so it felt good.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Nice work! How it it possible to have so little climbing over 200km of riding :oops:
Admittedly I was doing ride ups, but did 830m in 26km…
View attachment 380159
And that total includes a hill repeat sesson! It is a bit frustrating. I used to do 100km thru the Adelaide Hills every Saturday. It wasn't until I rode up one of our few true climbs with a mate that I realised how much climbing strength I'd lost. The 12hr race at Fox Creek reminded me how to climb, so now I make sure I engage those muscle groups for at least one session a week.