What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Kids have made some jumps. Just little baby ones but a bit of fun while stuck in lockdown. They’ve improved. A couple of weeks ago it was a crappy pallet supported by 20x20mm garden stakes and a few sticks. It also wasn’t really well thought out as the landing had a wire fence at the bottom so I saw some garrotteing in their future.

I don’t know how to take decent action selfies so this is as good as it gets.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Kids have made some jumps. Just little baby ones but a bit of fun while stuck in lockdown. They’ve improved. A couple of weeks ago it was a crappy pallet supported by 20x20mm garden stakes and a few sticks. It also wasn’t really well thought out as the landing had a wire fence at the bottom so I saw some garrotteing in their future.

I don’t know how to take decent action selfies so this is as good as it gets. View attachment 380117
That’s a big kid

Scotty675

Cable thief

I don’t know how to take decent action selfies so this is as good as it gets. View attachment 380117
Now I know why you wanted to know how to upload photos. You have nailed it, just the right amount of blur to focus contrast

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saves me putting a Poodle style googly face in.
Hey! That is my face...I'm sensitive about it too. Action selfies are best done using a selfie rock and video. Then a screen shot. But I like your impressionist approach. I feel immersed in the action, as though I was there!

If only you know a guy with some timber and a workshop...who could whip up some other pain relievers for the kids! Jump looks like fun despite the size.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lap and a half at the local. Busier than Bondi. Oh and never mind the vaccine passport, a trail etiquette passport would be more appropriate on the trail!
Heading to trail town soon. Hoping that it's a crowd repeat of yesterday and most people are at the beach again.

greendream

Likes Bikes
Lap and a half at the local. Busier than Bondi. Oh and never mind the vaccine passport, a trail etiquette passport would be more appropriate on the trail!
sound like my my ride this morning, although i got push 4 x laps in. I'm thinking the new vaccine passport is a takeaway coffee and/or smoothie with the phone & ear pods & dog on/off the leash? Oh and the newbs on places on the tracks they should just not be. I appreciate you've gotta explore and build skills but you'd think they could get some basics down before risking life & limb (& hold others up whilst they are at it). I can see this shared trail covid time fiasco coming to the Councils attention, if it hasn't already, then who knows what sorts of shenanigans will ensue.

Jpez

Down on the left!
So set a goal of 200km this week and and hit it with 201. The riding everyday thing makes a huge difference. Felt like I had a heap of power and endurance today. Overtook a couple of bunch ride roadie groups. You’d think they would be smart enough to not wear club jerseys when riding in a group of 10!
Interesting that over that 200km I scored 700m elevation. About what I’d get in 1 day at the Youis or Macedon doing winch and plummet runs. That’s still about 699.5m more than @Cardy George gets though :p

A couple pics of the Eccentric on today’s ride because why not.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
So set a goal of 200km this week and and hit it with 201. The riding everyday thing makes a huge difference. Felt like I had a heap of power and endurance today. Overtook a couple of bunch ride roadie groups. You’d think they would be smart enough to not wear club jerseys when riding in a group of 10!
Interesting that over that 200km I scored 700m elevation. About what I’d get in 1 day at the Youis or Macedon doing winch and plummet runs. That’s still about 699.5m more than @Cardy George gets though

A couple pics of the Eccentric on today’s ride because why not. View attachment 380144View attachment 380145
Good effort.

A bit mean having a dig at poor Cardy though.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
You wouldn't be so weak to have a dig at those less fortunate, now would you?
No. It's poor form isn't it.

But we shouldn't be too harsh on him. Maybe he's overdosed on oxygen from over 200k's of sweet sweet freedom, following his enforced enclosure dementia?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just home from an awesome afternoon on the trails...by which I mostly mean smashing dirt jumps and sessioning a few of the bigger trail gaps on offer. Well you know...by local standards that is. I am a bit bored of riding the same spot all the time aNd yearning to get to a few spots outside my lga, I am very stoked to be able to ride.