What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Was more thinking the weather. Looks good tho - better than my bodge jobs (mainly involving packing crates)
Thanks!

I used one of these -

And four of these hooks (six hooks in a pack) -

Ah yes, I'm building a shade sail to cover the bikes but this was the first step to making our car port a bit tidier!

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
New 450lb spring for the Prime on the h3c coil shock.
The cane creek valt seems to fit the x-fusion damper just fine, and was only $80 instead of $130 for stock spring. Just wish I'd bought it during the pushys 15 off...

Rebound knob is fun to adjust, all the way down in the shock cage.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Does the HC3 have little holes in the rebound adjuster you can stick a 1.5mm allen in? Saviour on the DHX2 for tight spots.
No holes - but I have taken to poking it with a stick through the side. It verks (sort of)...
Allen works as a poker too, just scratches the anodised knob (as i found out first time).

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Suburb bashed 11km loop to some shitty dirtjumps with my son due to lock down restrictions and inability to head to pump track. Rode the DJer. Standup single speed was a good test of lower back fitness. Roadie in the morning for something different.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
New 450lb spring for the Prime on the h3c coil shock.
The cane creek valt seems to fit the x-fusion damper just fine, and was only $80 instead of $130 for stock spring. Just wish I'd bought it during the pushys 15 off...

Rebound knob is fun to adjust, all the way down in the shock cage.
Had the same issue with the Storia on my Titan and found the same solution as you too. Plenty of little sticks on the trail lol.