What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Went for a set up suspension ride. Suspension is great but the f#cking dropper kept going down. It's amazing how tiring it is riding the equivalent to a DJ on a trail ride. And my multitool unfortunately didn't have a small enough allen key to undo the cable. Touch wood and after a yard ride, a new cable seemed to have sorted it.....
Thumbs up for me for a MegNeg upgrade...

moorey

call me Mia
Went for a set up suspension ride. Suspension is great but the f#cking dropper kept going down. It's amazing how tiring it is riding the equivalent to a DJ on a trail ride. And my multitool unfortunately didn't have a small enough allen key to undo the cable. Touch wood and after a yard ride, a new cable seemed to have sorted it.....
Thumbs up for me for a MegNeg upgrade...
Barrel adjustment not enough? Could you feed a little extra cable into the frame in case it was under tension? Good news on the shock though.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Barrel adjustment not enough? Could you feed a little extra cable into the frame in case it was under tension? Good news on the shock though.
No, tried that. Tried dropping the post slightly to hopefully release tension. I think that cable snagged and held tension. Not ruling out it's a cartridge failure yet. A longer ride will tell.
Yeah, took quite a bit of pressure playing and removing all the negative bands in the end but it's supportive in the mid stroke but nice and sensitive now...