What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Proud moment here - that drop bear is mine :-D

Found him in an op shop just before Halloween, popped some fake teeth in the mouth and hey presto, terrifying Australian fauna. I put him at the corner where I cracked a rib a few years back doing absolutely nothing spectacular, just washed out and forgot how to bounce. They've moved the track a little though now so he's not quite facing traffic anymore.

His name is Duncan by the way.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Bravo sir! Bravo.

taquar

Likes Dirt
Been a while since I posted here, but I managed to take a photo of it. Hopefully can manage a ride tomorrow morning if the weather holds up.

17634772_787594158076581_4975408845162990161_n.jpg

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Christened it.

Maiden ride was very enlightening, why I have not done this sooner is beyond me.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
As it's been raining a lot, the HT has taken a beating as I take it out in the slop instead of the TBc.

It deserved a good clean, so it got one today:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield

Found him in an op shop just before Halloween, popped some fake teeth in the mouth and hey presto, terrifying Australian fauna. I put him at the corner where I cracked a rib a few years back doing absolutely nothing spectacular, just washed out and forgot how to bounce. They've moved the track a little though now so he's not quite facing traffic anymore.

I always wondered wtf the story was behind this guy.

stirk

Burner

Funny stuff!

Names after a song perhaps?

[video=youtube_share;LbXlOpcj6f0]https://youtu.be/LbXlOpcj6f0[/video]

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Swapped rims from the Heckler and put them on my Clash for a burn around Kalamunda. Massively unfit and I suffered cramps... Bike was great though!

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Funny stuff!

Names after a song perhaps?

[video=youtube_share;LbXlOpcj6f0]https://youtu.be/LbXlOpcj6f0[/video]
Nailed it ;-) couldn't think of a more appropriately aussie name that started with D

Had to start with D because "Duncan the Drop bear" "Duncan the Deadly Drop bear" "Duncan the Devastatingly Dashing Drop bear"

...I'm really good at keeping myself entertained

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
Built up my 2005 Avanti atomic frame.
Withs slx/xt group plus parts I had laying around. Bonus on saddle clr match :D
Taking this camping over the Easter long weekend.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It was Saturday, but decided just to be different I'd fall off my bike, going over a small rock drop. One busted collarbone later...
Ouch dude! I've done both and they are a painful and uncomfortable injury. Good luck with the recovery.

Yeah they're the only spare ones I had on hand. Will be a bike packing ride so nothing technical.
I've a set of not fancy shimano pedals laying around...I think you're familiar with them.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Took it for a spin at Red Hill. First time I've managed Charlottes Pass non stop with no crashes.

Went exploring and found another trail nearby that I didn't know existed untill recently. Then rode Crits for the first time, holed the rear at the bottom. It took a while but the Orange Seal did its job enough for me to ride out.

Last edited:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Took it for a spin at Red Hill. First time I've managed Charlottes Pass non stop with no crashes.

Went exploring and found another trail nearby that I didn't know existed untill recently.
Technically it doesn't actually exist yet, but won't be too long until it's on the map. :alien:

mtb1611

Seymour
IMG_1366.jpg

Coupla laps at Wylde in Sydney after work. Track was very wet and muddy; it's generally closed if someone so much as spits on it. Bucketed down for 15 minutes of my second lap; white jersey was NOT a good choice! Great to see a lot of folk out there riding, particularly young kids enjoying the 3k kid's loop and the pump track. Bike ended up muddier than it's been in a long while.