What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Day can't remember of mtb road trip...

... hit the Tathra LBS, bought a Bontrager MIPS helmet (my helmet was shitting me) and some gloves... got the G O on how the hell you actually finish Firetank... then in we went. Awesomerer dry no rain ride, did Creek Run and Bad Apples... actually found our way out and finished the whole ride... woohoo.

New helmet is good.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The usual 20 km around Kurrajong. Joint's a bit of a mess after the recent rain. I'm happy to put my hand up next time there's a working bee.

Z

Zaf

Got out with Mint355 and did some trail maintenance last night. The rain over Christmas out here gave us an explosion of grass that needed some slashing back, cleaned up some water ruts and cut back overhanging branches. Then we got out this morning and rode it!! It's nice being able to see the rocks that aren't trying to kill you by hiding in the grass again.

Flow-Rider

Burner

Got out with Mint355 and did some trail maintenance last night. The rain over Christmas out here gave us an explosion of grass that needed some slashing back, cleaned up some water ruts and cut back overhanging branches. Then we got out this morning and rode it!! It's nice being able to see the rocks that aren't trying to kill you by hiding in the grass again.
Why don't you like gloves, worst set of Doctor's hands I've ever seen ? :llama:

Last edited:

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a great day with a bunch of RB legends/chunts and the Banshee bukakke party was just the icing on the cake.

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
Took the newly installed rear hub out for a spin. So far so good although will no doubt need a re-true soon. Had a solid couple of hours around youeys including a pb on Boulder. Cracking sunset to finish.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Day 8 of our mtb odyssey...

... our last day at Tathra, so we rode our fave Fireshed... sort of know it now, so hooked in and went for it. The Creek Runs dippers, Bad Apples with its picturesque setting and pine needle covered rocks and the Quarry's roller coaster mounds make the extra loop really worthwhile. Not lost this time.

Yesterday we rode Bermagui ... not a long loop so we did it twice... the xc and techy bit... some of the latter was walkingsville... I nearly otb'd in an dipper. Still fun though. Oh, nearly ran over a red belly black snake that was cruising along the trail.

Last edited:

deadlegs

Likes Dirt
Built this hardtail up from the parts bin.
Converted the wheels to tubeless. And painted the frame, rustic look achieved and intended.