What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Had it on the bike rack on the back of the car. Sitting at the lights when it gets hit. Crack in the frame, rear wheel bent. She turned the corner and kept driving until I pulled alongside and told her to stop. Tried to avoid blame because the 'wheel sticks out' 15cm, then has the audacity asks 'is my car okay?' after begrudgingly giving up her details. Going to be fun chasing this one up :frusty:
I use roof racks. Some people drive into their carport/garage. They are fuckwits.

Rear carriers can lead to this unfortunate event. This means someone else is a fuckwit.

I'd take my chances on me not being a fuckwit before someone else being one.

Sorry for your troubles..... hope ya get sorted.

rstim

Likes Dirt

Local walking track loop with the little guy the extra 15kg doesn't go unnoticed but good for fitness and he loves it!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Had it on the bike rack on the back of the car. Sitting at the lights when it gets hit. Crack in the frame, rear wheel bent. She turned the corner and kept driving until I pulled alongside and told her to stop. Tried to avoid blame because the 'wheel sticks out' 15cm, then has the audacity asks 'is my car okay?' after begrudgingly giving up her details. Going to be fun chasing this one up :frusty:
You're fucked. I mean she is fucked too, but you're not going to get anywhere with this...

Is your bike insured?

Fucking kids.... ruin all my fun the bastards.
If they are bastards, I'd be asking for a paternity test. No point suffering someone else's pleasure.

Living the dream.
He is the designated driver.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I use roof racks. Some people drive into their carport/garage. They are fuckwits.

Rear carriers can lead to this unfortunate event. This means someone else is a fuckwit.

I'd take my chances on me not being a fuckwit before someone else being one.

Sorry for your troubles..... hope ya get sorted.
So much this.

I'm Sydney based and the amount of rear enders I see weekly is truly awesome (when I'm riding past), so yeah get it up out of the way.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Converted the Sight to tubeless. The front wheel couldn't have been easier. The back wheel could have; leaking valve stem that I couldn't stop leaking, so I decided fuck it, put the sealant in and hope for the best. And it worked!
Did you say ... tubeless... no way

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
An ace three hour ride today... some blue and black of the legit Tathra trails... then snuck over into Firetank... more old school and not so groomed... awesome. Like the last time here we got hopelessly lost coming out of there... google maps to the rescue. Then back into the main park, for a super fun descent. Got soaked (again) for the last hour, but yeah who cares... although we've run out of dry mtb shoes. Then went for a drive, found an awesomerer inlet, threw a soft plastic in... a massive flattie and the biggest bream I've ever caught... yum yum on the BBQ for din dins.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Never mind that your side mirror sticks out more than 15cm... Damn some people will do anything to get out of paying for their own shitty driving.