What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Took it to the Youies for a thrashing then finally did some maintenance after way too long. Bled the brakes, changed the pads, cleaned up the drive train and gave her a good wash. Came up a treat.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Never gone clockwise myself, just the way I roll....
Yeah, all good... but, I like to mix it up. There's good bits going either way... but the best bit about going clockwise is foregoing some of Buckle for Follow Me and Bermacide.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yeah, all good... but, I like to mix it up. There's good bits going either way... but the best bit about going clockwise is foregoing some of Buckle for Follow Me and Bermacide.
I always do Follow Me going anti clockwise. Which trail is Bermacide?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Bermacide is the track that goes from the end of Follow Me, down to Buckle. I ride up and down it at night. Awesome track.
I don't normally do that one. I usually go back up to the start of Follow Me and take the trail off to the left.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Which trail is Bermacide?
Bermacide is the track that goes from the end of Follow Me, down to Buckle. I ride up and down it at night. Awesome track.
Parks have sign posted it as Buckle Down... but it was always called Bermacide by the guys who built it. And yeah it's a fun little track.

There's another single track just a little further up Boys Farm Track that also goes down to Buckle, that my wife and I call 'Man in a Tree', as the very first time we rode it, there was a weird bird watcher dude way up a tree next to the top of the trail... with massive cameras and binoculars.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Ran into a French couple out on their first ever night ride. I think they thought I was an axe murderer, quickly went the other way.

Is spooky on Blair Witch

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Looks like a great place to ride - more so at night

Sent from my PDP-11 with typos and bad grammar courtesy of Tapatalk

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Went for a ride with Wifey and hit a little gap I usually dodge around. Think it's probably faster to stay on the ground, but this was pretty fun!

Attachments

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trails are a bit damp up here so tried a race on zwift, cat c 40km. The gods of IT were kind to me and everything connected (hr and speed/cadence sensors to app, app to wifi, computer to wifi etc), racing was gentle at the start then pretty intense towards the end. I was hoping it would be over after 10km, but there was some good racing tbh. I have no idea where I came overall.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Upgraded / serviced my niece's bike. Hand me down parts plus some donated goodies (thanks Moorey). Couldn't get the thing to shift properly. One front derailleur a bit rooted and then figured out the hanger was bent. A little aggression, change from 3x to 2x and running beautifully now.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
New bar tape on the roadie. Went for a road blat today, first time in a few weeks and enjoyed it. The M7 is packed full of the TdF crew on weekend mornings.

Sent from my PDP-11 with typos and bad grammar courtesy of Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Well technically now it’s tomorrow, so yesterday we did a morning lap of Lysty to beat the heat, and bumped into friends in the carpark, so ended up in their pool to cool off… nice.

Then moved all the bikes and tools out of the workshop and cleaned up what was the flooded mess from the 29th December rain storm… put it all back together and then put a new X9 SRAM front shifter on my Cotic, as I’d busted the old one. I was 1x10 for a few weeks… but now got my bail out granny back, yeah.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Wife had the chain split on her new bike a while ago which in the process killed her XT 11 speed rear mech. She had taken it back to the shop for a new chain and deralieur which were fitted but she has been complaining about it not shifting brilliantly particularly into the top of the cassette. Got the shits and put the DAG on in and fuck me the hanger was no where near straight........fixed now but not real impressed. Really I should have done it myself in the first place.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Wife had the chain split on her new bike a while ago which in the process killed her XT 11 speed rear mech. She had taken it back to the shop for a new chain and deralieur which were fitted but she has been complaining about it not shifting brilliantly particularly into the top of the cassette. Got the shits and put the DAG on in and fuck me the hanger was no where near straight........fixed now but not real impressed. Really I should have done it myself in the first place.
Should have taken it back to the LBS despite, they most likely think that they have done a great job.