What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Put my freshly renovated forks (thanks Duck) back into my Stumpy. A shiny new Fit4 damper and Talas5 140-120 travel adjust… both sides… it’s great to have my 140 back. Just did a half inebriated urban ride… a bunch of stairs, small drops, crappy manuals and monos… and it feels good. Geez how comfy are duallies? I’ve been riding the BFe for weeks now and I’m back in couch potato land again… awesome. A real trail ride will be the test though.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Removed old pressfit BB and installed new one. Did not end up in the fuckwits thread.

Everything running smooth!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Nice after work spin on the hard tail up at Stromlo. Great evening for it, especially after a stressful day.

Muznik

Squid
Quick 10k blat around Nerang before work.
Clipped tree resulted in pedal to the back of calf.

Limping around office with corked calf but still got a grin on the face.

xenocatalyst

Likes Bikes
Forks

last night i serviced my x fusion vengeance forks (about 2 years overdue)
Soaked the foam wipers in slickoleum. Forks are back to being buttery smooth.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Went back to Hidden Vale yesterday for a ride with my wife. Tried a chest mount camera for the first time.....positioning didn't work out. Made a shitty highlights video for something to do (also first time playing with Lightworks).

[video=youtube;_nbp56BBAzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nbp56BBAzc[/video]

Rear shock is leaking after 7 rides. Picked up my 36T chainring will fit it in the next day or so.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Went back to Hidden Vale yesterday for a ride with my wife. Tried a chest mount camera for the first time.....positioning didn't work out. Made a shitty highlights video for something to do (also first time playing with Lightworks).

Rear shock is leaking after 7 rides. Picked up my 36T chainring will fit it in the next day or so.
Once heard you can never un-hear! That background music is hideous.

teK--

Eats Squid

What the fuck. I can't unhear that.

marks

Likes Bikes
Yeah shittyflute is awesomely shit. First cut had a shittyflute christmas carol (worse).
My poor dog nearly had a heart attack when i played that video. I think the music seriously damaged his ears lol.

Thats not you playing the flute?
Nobody will think any less of you if you admit it!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
My poor dog nearly had a heart attack when i played that video. I think the music seriously damaged his ears lol.

Thats not you playing the flute?
Nobody will think any less of you if you admit it!
Unfortunately I lack the musical ability for such godness. Tomorrow I am taking my portable speaker to work to play shittyflute xmas carols. Should be good.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
LOL. Had to watch the video just to see how bad it was.

Where's the bleeding ears emoji :lalala:
+1, I'm sucker for punishment via internet strangeness.

Dear Paulie_AU sir, the shittyflute could be used at Gitmo as punishment. It is *that* bad, really..........

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yeah shittyflute is awesomely shit.
Yep, it sure is bad… but I think it is not a flute… I am pretty sure it is a recorder played by the spoilt brat from the AAMI ad.

BTW, the recorder is the world’s worst instrument, with the possible exception of the tambourine.

Twelve

Likes Dirt
Genius, truly genius. The beauty of it is, who thinks of putting a tune like that over a go pro video? Catching people off guard left right and center - I love it.