What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Well he got revenge, noting Haakon's dogsh1t adventure above, that's what I was cleaning off most parts of the bike 20mins later after he laid a fresh one in the dark while I was riding around the yard. Sneaky sumb1tch.
I misdiagnosed unhappiness on his face with guilt then...

fridgie

Likes Dirt
In between moving house and setting up the new place, I had just enough rum to get distracted and fit my new grips.

Klips

Likes Dirt
Rode Buxton. Great trails. I don't understand the people who drove out there from Melbourne (90 minutes each way) to ride their $8,000 bikes for one 25 minute lap. Hope old mate who ate shit on the descent and got an ambulance ride is ok.

Ideate

Rode Buxton. Great trails. I don't understand the people who drove out there from Melbourne (90 minutes each way) to ride their $8,000 bikes for one 25 minute lap.
They gotta go back to work to pay off their $16,000 credit card.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Dropped the lowers off my RS Reveleations, despite being quite new with only a few hundred kms on them.

Two tenths of fuck all oil in them... Seems an odd thing to skimp on at the factory :(

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dropped the lowers off my RS Reveleations, despite being quite new with only a few hundred kms on them.

Two tenths of fuck all oil in them... Seems an odd thing to skimp on at the factory :(
There is only meant to be about 15ml in the bottom of each leg, by the time it sticks to everything hardly anything will come out.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
There is only meant to be about 15ml in the bottom of each leg, by the time it sticks to everything hardly anything will come out.
I'd be surprised if there was 5ml in there. Foams were virtually dry, despite the bike being upside down for half an hour every time it goes on the car.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Rode a full lap of Lysterfield today. 3 cars in top car park, saw 6 people in total. Love grand final day. Was expecting to see snakes, but just saw Eric the Echidna.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yeah I rode Lysty yesterday and today… and yep, almost no one there today.

My Stumpy is creaking like a mofo, and I’ve done half the pivots and it’s still creaking… so, tonight I chucked some sorely needed new brake pads in my BFe… and will go all hardtail tomorrow… I just want a quiet ride.

Maybe Redhill maybe Lysty… depends on what the family get up to.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
First ride today on the new pikes and I have decided they are actually filled with clouds.
My giant trance is my first proper dual suspension bike so the fox evo that were standard are all I have known and with knowing nothing else, thought were great.
I was wrong.
Pike is so smooth and so plush...
I knew the difference would be noticeable, but it is like a whole different bike, I am amazed.

Z

Zaf

#gamechanger #provecantwrong
Welcome to the club, it's not exclusive, but you're amongst those that understand you and you will be here forever.