What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Described to perfection !

Did 20km last night, the bike sits higher at the front, beautiful small bump and nice supportive mid stroke. Finished the ride with 150mm of travel used and still 20mm in the bank.
Will leave as it is for another few rides to confirm settings.

My helmet light went out 3km in but it was fine with just the bike mounted lights. Couldn't see the roos crunching through the bushes and missed one by a bees dick about 500m after taking this picture. The helmet light has a purpose.

View attachment 399621
Nice shot @ozzybmx.

Are the lights incorporated to the bike, or aftermarket additions?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Nice shot @ozzybmx.

Are the lights incorporated to the bike, or aftermarket additions?
There's a full time mounted Lupine 800lm front and the seatclamp incorporated Lupine rear, the other one is the now discontinued Magishine MJ906.

Apparently 5000lm but reports and tests are closer to 2000-3000lm, still a bloody bright light and gets 2 hours on full. Looks like shit though, reminds me of Predators head.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He had a backwards facing spotlight setup at the You Yangs the other night. High beaming me all the way down Cressy descent
One of the guys I used to ride the streets with at night used to have a very powerful flashing red light known as the cherry bomb under his seat. Every now and then he would surprise whomever was behind him in he darkness with a cherry bomb attack!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is that the camera phone shootout?

Had a hard time placing where you took the photo and had to Strava stalk you. Realised I haven't ridden that trail for years but always ride past it.
Yep, gone Google phone after 10yrs as a Samsung slut.