What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
In between rain showers I went for a ride at the local pump/skills track with my son yesterday. Yeah I know I've completely forgotten about heels down and are still not brave enough to try the red drop in the foreground.
View attachment 390471
Really need to get myself up that way, looks like a great spot to get over my jump nerves!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Two days, Saturday and Sunday, of wet riding. On Sunday I think we rode for the only 90 minute period it rained. Still, all good fun. Put the XC wheels on as we only rode fire roads but the Rekon Race tires showed their limitations very quickly in the sticky wet clay.
Just meant that a though bike clean needed hen we returned home.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
In between rain showers I went for a ride at the local pump/skills track with my son yesterday. Yeah I know I've completely forgotten about heels down and are still not brave enough to try the red drop in the foreground.
View attachment 390471
Well I'm not convinced you had air under both of those tyres at the same time... #sceptic

That truck looks like a bit of fun. I think you've posted a few pics there? That red drop isn't far off!!! It's only slightly more than a bike length to the lander, so like 2 more pedal strokes and a little lift will have you there!!

Really need to get myself up that way, looks like a great spot to get over my jump nerves!
Looks like I've got 2 clients booked in...

Just wait til we get to that skatepark at Bayswater. That's the most important lesson - how embarrassingly eat shit.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Raced the ebike yesterday at a Superflow event. Very cruisy vibe and a good day out. Another set of broken carbon cranks (SRAM this time - one of my mates snapped them clean with his quad power), thankfully it didn't spit him off the bike.

Rode the Madonna today and this bike continues to impress the way it calmly carries speed. Another PB on one of my favourite trails and I've gotten the Mezzer to be a little more compliant with a drop in IRT pressure.

And these arrived today too
:)

Yeah f%$k carbon

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Raced the ebike yesterday at a Superflow event. Very cruisy vibe and a good day out. Another set of broken carbon cranks (SRAM this time - one of my mates snapped them clean with his quad power), thankfully it didn't spit him off the bike.

Rode the Madonna today and this bike continues to impress the way it calmly carries speed. Another PB on one of my favourite trails and I've gotten the Mezzer to be a little more compliant with a drop in IRT pressure.

View attachment 390487
Yeah f%$k carbon
I like many carbon things, but not cranks. Even I won't cross that line...

Litenbror

Eats Squid

View attachment 390487
Yeah f%$k carbon
The silver ones would look very nice on my Bird

ausdb

Being who he is
Your toes are pointing towards the landing, looks fine to me.

Thanks, the last time I was there on the old 26er a guy was telling me to keep my heels down. This was the first time I've ridden the 29er there. I'd forgotten about K&A I think he's a great teacher.

Well I'm not convinced you had air under both of those tyres at the same time... #sceptic

That track looks like a bit of fun. I think you've posted a few pics there? That red drop isn't far off!!! It's only slightly more than a bike length to the lander, so like 2 more pedal strokes and a little lift will have you there!!

Looks like I've got 2 clients booked in...

Just wait til we get to that skatepark at Bayswater. That's the most important lesson - how embarrassingly eat shit.
@pink poodle it's a pity that pesky pea gravel scared you away and you left our fine state so early. If you'd stayed around this would have been almost been your local as well and you could have run masterclasses!
There was a slight amount of air before ground contact was made.

I'll take a photo of the red one from the take off next time I'm there. It's not the height that bothers me, there's a change of direction as you land and I don't need dirt jumps to be able to eat shit!