What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Thats the one. No longer a fan or waiting for new project?
I only really got them for when I retro’d Waltly 3 (but I sold that frame, so yeah…).

They ride and grip far better than I expected, but I haven’t been that keen to put them on anything else because they’d look a bit weird.

@Jpez keeps wanting to buy them off me, so I might concede eventually and let him have them.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last lap around the local today for my 5010. It’s been an unusually long affair; 6 years, 3 states, 4 countries. Time to make way for something new, hopefully we get along as well as I have with this awesome little trail bike.

No no I’m not…it’s just something In my eye

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Time to make way for something new,
Santa Cruz is the most corona-coveted brand at the moment, enjoy the additional covid tax on the sale price.

Its all well and good puffing the chest out and saying 'Well at least I did the right thing'... just to see your bike up on sale a week later with $2000 added to the price.

beeb

I'm doing a tip run this week so I can come grab them before Jason and do the whole world a favour.
Tip bloke will probably put them on a throwaway cracked Yeti and sell it all on Facebook for a gagillion dollars.

Last edited:

beeb

I might also want to give a small dose of send...they look so eager for it.
They are a stout little frame and love to get airborne. Even I could jump them. And with me being a notorious ground-dweller,it suggests they must have powerful anti-gravity abilities bestowed upon them by the send-gods. You owe it to yourself to ease your lockdown woes by buying it!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They are a stout little frame and love to get airborne. Even I could jump them. And with me being a notorious ground-dweller,it suggests they must have powerful anti-gravity abilities bestowed upon them by the send-gods. You owe it to yourself to ease your lockdown woes by buying it!
@sane...I think you need to help a stranded covid sufferer out. @beeb is right! I promise to only ride it to the whisky den in absolute emergencies.