What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
A week at port Fairy with the kids didn't leave a lot of time for riding but there is a rail trail goes thru Koroit - that happens to have a brewery. First ride there was 9am Sunday morning but apparently they wont serve you a beer at 9am Sunday so a second ride with the Family fixed that. Great place! Put on 2kg in a week and am fairly sunburnt

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went out about 6:30 this morning with Yvonne for a bit of a training ride on the mt Wellington fire trails. Great morning to be out. Quick stop at the top of Bracken Lane to wipe the sweat off, have a drink and catch up to my wife.

I think this is the highest elevation point, if not, probably the top of the Rivulet Track we came up.

Take that, you hard training, Trans Tasman Transgressors!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Nightshift last night, had 3 hours sleep and up. Noisy teenagers on school hols, had some brekky and fanny'd around for a couple of hours... hmmm 33°C and humid, I'll go for a cruisy gravel ride.

Was feeling good so headed to the newly opened Happy Valley Reservoir for a loop, there's 2 x ~10km loops, the fenceline and the shoreline with a few detours, so probably 25km all up with about 200vm climbing per lap. This is being designated as part of SA's new Glenthorne National Park.

No vehicles, just joggers, walkers and a squillion kangaroos that have been born inside the 600ha reservoir enclosure and never been outside the razor wire fence.

About 12km from home (50km ride) I hit the wall, no food for 7hrs, 3hrs sleep in 36hrs, hot, humid and feeling a bit cooked... still felt good to get out.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Nightshift last night, had 3 hours sleep and up. Noisy teenagers on school hols, had some brekky and fanny'd around for a couple of hours... hmmm 33°C and humid, I'll go for a cruisy gravel ride.

Was feeling good so headed to the newly opened Happy Valley Reservoir for a loop, there's 2 x ~10km loops, the fenceline and the shoreline with a few detours, so probably 25km all up with about 200vm climbing per lap. This is being designated as part of SA's new Glenthorne National Park.

No vehicles, just joggers, walkers and a squillion kangaroos that have been born inside the 600ha reservoir enclosure and never been outside the razor wire fence.

About 12km from home (50km ride) I hit the wall, no food for 7hrs, 3hrs sleep in 36hrs, hot, humid and feeling a bit cooked... still felt good to get out.

View attachment 385499
Mrs George just suggested that perhaps I should've gone there.......

We used to live just the other side of the Aberfoyle Hub. We drove past the reserve the other day and I noticed there were a heap of people inside the fence.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They’re super fun and work really well if you don’t bail out.

Just got to trust more in the jump and pull back a bit more then it’ll be all good.
The jump definitely looks trustworthy. When I come across dirt jumps that are out of my comfort zone it's me as the pilot that I don't trust. Jumps look good, bike looks good, rider is scared.