What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Looked like the moors of Ol' Blighty that would make the Orange get all teary eyed and reminisce its place of birth.

I would have expected a few English werewolves in the background though or at least a Buninyong Yowie.
I saw American werewolf in London as an 11yo at the drive in. Scared the shit outta me…more so that it happened on the Moors :oops:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I saw American werewolf in London as an 11yo at the drive in. Scared the shit outta me…more so that it happened on the Moors :oops:
Speaking of scaring yourself. Listening to true crime podcasts isn’t the ideal preparation for solo night rides :oops:

“Fuck that stick looks like human bones. Maybe it is human bones. Fuck, is this some psychos cluster dump? What was that sound?”

moorey

call me Mia
Speaking of scaring yourself. Listening to true crime podcasts isn’t the ideal preparation for solo night rides :oops:

“Fuck that stick looks like human bones. Maybe it is human bones. Fuck, is this some psychos cluster dump? What was that sound?”
Funny you should say that. The one I listen to most usually talks about dead bodies found decomposing in the bush, and more often than not, they are teenage girls. Every time I smell a rocking wallaby or a kangaroo, I just assume it’s a person.

moorey

call me Mia

I need some comedy in my true crime. If you haven’t heard these guys, give it a crack. They go into the history of the town and it’s demographics before launching into the murder. It’s just as fascinating as the murder itself.
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/small-town-murder/id1194755213?i=1000530351197

ashes_mtb

Has preferences

Minlak

custom titis
Funny you should say that. The one I listen to most usually talks about dead bodies found decomposing in the bush, and more often than not, they are teenage girls. Every time I smell a rocking wallaby or a kangaroo, I just assume it’s a person.
If they are smelly you are well safe - no need to fret! - The fresh ones could be an issue