What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The side step to try Michelin was carried out today, cant ride yet to test any of them out due to a knee op but at least I can walk now and all the swelling has gone, which is good.

Very surprised at the beefy knobs on the Wild AM2's, pictures dont do them justice.

FS got Wild enduros, HT got Wild AM2's.

moorey

call me Mia

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was testing out some knee and angle soreness from last weekend so took the XC bike for a few easy laps of the little MTB loop at Lilydale Lake. All good so will do a proper ride tomorrow.

Then put together some of the footage from my ride out at Harcourt a few weeks back, it might even have a candid appearance by the one and only @moorey ,even though I didn't even notice it was him at the time haha.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Not my greatest moment in sport today...I somehow managed to spew on my bike today, literally on my bike, it was horrible and it has done nothing to me to deserve such an atrocity.

Could be a few different factors at play ie: riding straight after lunch that compromised a cream heavy cauliflower corn and chilli soup with gruyere sourdough, a large milky coffee or most likely the clincher was deciding to swallow a bug of some description on a downhill section that set the gag reflex off well and truly.

SB 5.5 for sale soon...going cheap.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Not my greatest moment in sport today...I somehow managed to spew on my bike today, literally on my bike, it was horrible and it has done nothing to me to deserve such an atrocity.

Could be a few different factors at play ie: riding straight after lunch that compromised a cream heavy cauliflower corn and chilli soup with gruyere sourdough, a large milky coffee or most likely the clincher was deciding to swallow a bug of some description on a downhill section that set the gag reflex off well and truly.

Did the spew get into the cracks making it impossible to get the smell out?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Did the spew get into the cracks making it impossible to get the smell out?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Fortunately not, confined to the right hand side of the bars, fork and front wheel, many bidons later was all off, it was predominantly coffee.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No doubt watching others ride the good lines :rolleyes:
Looked like you were taking a breather after the climb up :) That was a bugger of a climb!
After running into you later after this footage was taken, I noticed your bike at the start of this run when looking over the footage.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Nothing? It is a yeti...

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
30km of pure descending yesterday, 23 today. Loving these tracks, can’t wait to race tomorrow. Feel I half know the trails for once.
So Mt Beauty... yes?

A mtb trip a while ago, we camped there to ride, but I had busted my chainstay at Falls the day before... so we had to bow out. I rode a hire bike at Bright the next day.

Seems like we should head back there sometime.

I was born there too... is that a thing...?

A

moorey

call me Mia
So Mt Beauty... yes?

A mtb trip a while ago, we camped there to ride, but I had busted my chainstay at Falls the day before... so we had to bow out. I rode a hire bike at Bright the next day.

Seems like we should head back there sometime.

I was born there too... is that a thing...?

A
It’s very gravity orientated at Big Hill, and tracks are raw. I’m sure there’s plenty of XC options around town, but I haven’t seen them.
There’s a distinct lack of burners at this round :(

Mattyp

Cows go boing
It’s very gravity orientated at Big Hill, and tracks are raw. I’m sure there’s plenty of XC options around town, but I haven’t seen them.
There’s a distinct lack of burners at this round :(
Agree to disagree... Whilst beauty has some Dedicated dh and enduro tracks, a day of riding there feels like a big trail ride. XC bikes ride up hills too.

moorey

call me Mia
Agree to disagree... Whilst beauty has some Dedicated dh and enduro tracks, a day of riding there feels like a big trail ride. XC bikes ride up hills too.
Cool. Can only comment on Enduro’s and DH event tracks. Wouldn’t tackle on an XC bike.
Enduro bikes ride up hills too.