What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Took the tracer out for the first time in over 6 months, and my first solo ride in that time too. Farking hell that bike rocks. Not super fast at lysty, but as soon as it's pointed down it just comes alive and does exactly what it's told. You wanna hit that jump crossways? Ok sure, why the fuck not! You wanna slide into that chuddery corner? Shit yeah, that sounds like fun! Eats up all my mistakes and asks for seconds

Also remembered about halfway through that I changed the front wheel to 275 while doped up on endone didn't notice the difference, but that must be because they're both obsolete wheel sizes?

Looking forward to pushing myself a bit more soon, confidence is getting better every time I go out.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
You all have numerous cool bikes. I need to sort my shit out. I need to stop the 12% vested interest in 8 different hobbies and consolidate

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
got a quik lap in at yackandandah, left a bit earlier insects were crazy noisy, got hot quik with a bit of smoke around, nice flow in the middle of the red loop on the ss

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
How’s this!

Neighbour broke his old(er) Giant in a crash a fortnight ago.

His wife felt like now's the time to upgrade, unbeknownst to him she contacted a family friend who’s son rolls bikes over a lot & they picked him this up for $5.5k:

He had no idea - the bike just arrived on Christmas Day.

His grin cannot be removed.

Last edited: