What are you listening to NOW?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Podcasts.
I never really got into podcasts because of a couple terrible ones I listened to when they became a thing. Although I did listen to the Ponsu podcast about the nth Korean tanker. That was excellent.
But recently, sick of all my music I thought I’d give a Downtime episode a go.
Well I’m hooked. Particularly enjoyed this one with Matthew Fairbrother. Kids a legend.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
The Gypsy Tales podcasts are good. They're mostly motocross focused but there are a few MTB riders he's interviewed, most recently Loic Bruni.
He's also done interviews with Casey Stoner, Danny Ricciardo and all sorts of other people.
Worth a listen.
They're all around 2-3hrs so it usually takes me a few listens, which is good to make the boring commute to/from work a bit more entertaining.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know a few songs from this album, but have never listened to the whole thing. This afternoon the urge to listen to this is ponderous came over me and I figured I'd do the whole album. A lot of things are not what I expected, Frank's chair is a banger.

Screenshot_2023-07-06-16-13-32-59_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226~2.jpg

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Cannot believe how good this version is, considering how different it is to the original.

The words just seem to hit that little bit harder, really liking this version.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
No video but No2 has finished mixing the set from their gig at Rics and I am listening so thought you guys might like a sampler.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha. My eldest was a massive of fan of the original version of that. He and his mate used to sing it all the time until it bugged the shit out of me! :D

I've been listening to the '60 songs that explain the 90s' podcast and enjoying the trip down memory lane