What are you listening to NOW?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Just had our first listen of the new album from The National called 'The First Five Pages of Frankenstein'. It's a fine thing but very much in the The National wheelhouse...

cammas

Seamstress
Gave Dave Lombardos solo album a listen yesterday and will get some plays from me, little different from his other stuff (most notably SLAYER) and also different having drums as the lead instrument for the entire album with bits of others to help offset them.

1683617226911.jpeg

Jpez

Down on the left!
Gave Dave Lombardos solo album a listen yesterday and will get some plays from me, little different from his other stuff (most notably SLAYER) and also different having drums as the lead instrument for the entire album with bits of others to help offset them.

View attachment 399470
I remember reading an interview with him many years ago when he was asked what his favourite bands are. He said he doesn’t really listen to any metal. His thing was more jazz and classical. Blew my 16year old mind at the time.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some might remember Nursery Crimes from way back when. Just heard they are getting it together for a Hard Ons support soon so been giving them a good run the last few days