Well, that's enough to deter me from seeing it...

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
I know Mr.T and Hulk Hogan wrestled together in a tag-team match in the first WrestleMania, way back in 1985.

Ya, I know... why should I remember this crap? I was SO bummed when my parents wouldn't pay for cable so we could watch. If you look for "WrestleMania 1" on Google, you'll probably find the original poster for it, with Mr. T and the Hulkster together. Classic.

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
Dom - Mr T and Junkyard Dog are deffinitely 2 different people, but you're right that he had a stint in the WWF. long live the A-team though!!!

Didn't the junkyard dog die a few years back??? i know andre the giant died but its probably just a urban myth, like the whole webster breaking his neck doing a headspin thing :D

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
The Junk Yard Dog was way cool. Stupid signature move, though...

He would stun his opponent during the course of the match, his opponent would fall down, and as he was getting off the mat, the Junk Yard Dog would be waiting, several feet away, on his hands and knees, then do a really fast crawl (sounds like an oxymoron...), and headbutt the other guy.

But when you're 13 and into wrestling, it seems pretty cool.

Wow. This thread's really gone off topic, eh?

cE

Likes Dirt
Didn't the junkyard dog die a few years back??? i know andre the giant died but its probably just a urban myth, like the whole webster breaking his neck doing a headspin thing
It wasn't webster that broke his neck doing the headspin. It was Turbo of Breakdance/Breakdance 2: Electric Boogaloo fame!

Eazy

Likes Bikes
Techno Destructo said:
Read the write up about Terminator 3 in SMH this morning.

Read the STUPIDEST quote of the year by the actress who plays Arnie's main rival in the film, the super-deadly, super-advanced robot.

Yep, that was the main problem I had with Skynet's robots in the previous films... SO many fashion mistakes!!! I can rest easy now knowing that this one will be wearing all this year's hottest brand names...

So... she was a model before coming an actress. Wow. Surprising. I thought she was into quantum physics...

I hope Skynet deems speech capability unnecessary in this film.
It would be interesting to have a new model female terminator type character. The T 1000 X HAG. She has a hump, wears burlap sack for clothing and belches gas. Oh and a nasty limp. When quoted, she'd mention her deep interest in metaphysics, philosophy and Thoreou, who is simply devine.

I still wouldn't give a shit. It's hard to gauge anything from that isolated quote just what sort of person Kristana Loken is and it's not relevant to the movie anyway. Put it down to publicity fluff.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think she might have been joking but who cares, if there were no dumb people how would we know who was smart? :lol:

Mr. T pittys u all! SUCKAS

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
BlueFuzz said:
Saw it. and was amazed by the size of Arnie's man boobs (sorry pecs)

That man is fit for a 60 year old :)
It's amazing when the guy has bigger boobs than the woman. But hey it's a top film