Well, that's enough to deter me from seeing it...

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Read the write up about Terminator 3 in SMH this morning.

Read the STUPIDEST quote of the year by the actress who plays Arnie's main rival in the film, the super-deadly, super-advanced robot.

The robot Skynet sent back in T2, the T-1000, was played by Robert Patrick. Loken's T-X is the series' nod to the current sci-fi fashion of female action heroes such as the Matrix's Carrie-Anne Moss or X-Men's Halle Berry.

"But I'm a very fashion-conscious killing machine," says one-time model Loken. "You notice I land on Earth in the display window of a Beverly Hills boutique. Then I walk across Rodeo Drive in the nude - and that's really me - and drive off in someone's sports car."
Yep, that was the main problem I had with Skynet's robots in the previous films... SO many fashion mistakes!!! I can rest easy now knowing that this one will be wearing all this year's hottest brand names...

So... she was a model before coming an actress. Wow. Surprising. I thought she was into quantum physics...

I hope Skynet deems speech capability unnecessary in this film.

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
Oh come on go see it just for Arnie. Do you know how long it took him to train so he could fit into his old jacket from T1?

DOM

Eats Squid
man what happened to the cat in your avatar fuzz ? looks like it's heads burnning hahahah looks crazy

P.s Arnie isss da mannn i gotta see it just to hear his voice again.

although Mr T could take him .. suckaaa

Mason

Likes Dirt
Mr. T vs. Arnie, that would be close Dom. Mabey Celebrity Death Match could make it happen.

DOM

Eats Squid
Ice T isnt too bad once ya learn the truth .. he had an interview somewhere a while ago .. Rolling Stones i think .. i was really good and he seems like a good guy.. Hes in an Alternative Punk band now .. said that his true music love .. but he just sucked the rap scene and his image to suck all the money out of it.

P.S ... most of you people unless you either 18-19
were probably too young to know how farking tough MR T is ...

hes also tough in real life .. as hes just had to battle a life threatning illness for a few years ..

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
DOM said:
And he used to be the wrestler - JUNK YARD DOG ...
Are you sure about that Dom? I used to be big fans of both back when I was young, and they didn't really look that similar. (And yes, I know the hair was different :p )