Wanted - stuff for daughter's birthday bike (found / sold)

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Thanks mate, not sure blue would work though. Unless I take the blue for my monochrome looking spider and fall down that slippery slope of colouring in a bike with expensive ano bits
All good. The rotors aren't blue though if of interest, 203 183 and 160.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Woohoo, Sunday Santa came by!

Looks heaps better in person, really tidy frame and not even upset I didn't dig up a tracer now

Came with a pile of ano orange bits and i've been offered some orange pedals so I reckon I'll go with that and some gold bits for now. She can crack shits and change it if she really wants.

I think I'm sorted now for most of it, will just need a derailleur and an axle. Can pinch these from another bike for now though so we're laughing

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Jeebuz, just went through the baggie that came with it. Anyone need a Titus hanger? I couldn't use all of these in a lifetime

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That reminded me I've got a couple myself, one of which is a DT Swiss for 142x12 also a Shimano with a wide thread so if you need one pm me.
Thanks mate, I actually have a couple of 142x12s somehow. What I need here is a 135x10 unfortunately. Probably a bit on the rarer side, but I also think I could kludge it if I needed to.

Found the rear axle, it's a DT Swiss through bolt...
Wicked mate, pm incoming