wanker on motor bike

zen_rider

Likes Dirt
Ty said:
wombat, so true, the natural course of darwinism is being messed up by liability insurance and lawyers
I reckon!!!

the human race is REGRESSING do to the fact these people are being rewarded for their stupidity, when really we should do the rest of humanity a favour by permanently removing them from the gene pool

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It all starts in America...then we start seeing repercussions here in Australia of less than lenient/stupid ass judges imitating their american counterparts. There was an issue here not so long ago where an intruder broke into someones house (with what intention im not sure, theivery, or to do some harm) and the owner of the house whacked the crap out of him and in turn the intruder sued him successfully.

Do Judges even think? Throw precedents out the window and judge it on a case by case scenario (ok, im sure that would have some probs). How would that dickhead judge act when someone broke into his house?

jerk off legal system.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Josh, I believe the case you're referring to was the one with the bloke who broke into the pub (and publican's residence) after hours, so the publican thumped him with a bat (baseball maybe?), and dammit so would I, at least.....

BUT, not only did the intruder score compensation, his mother was awarded in the vincinity of FIFTY GRAND for "mental anguish" caused by seeing her son in such a state! WHAT???? That woman should have been fined that much for bringing such an idiot into the world!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Wombat, that does sound like the original story to me.

Can anyone explain to me why this was the case?

wombat

Lives in a hole
Why what's the case? Why did he win? Lawyers. People who are out to make a buck (not that there's anything wronmg with that) and can see that a big payout will mean big percentage for them, so do their best to abuse laws meant to protect the innocent.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All of you name callers and shit puters should be ashamed, how do you know his throttle wasn't stuck ? have none of you ever stacked a bike before ?? And howmany of you have ever ridden a big street bike to even have the oportunity to stack it ??? I'd be interested to know, of all the people that laughed at this guy, how many of you can actually ride a moto competantly.

Doesn't really sit well with all the politcally correctness being thrown around by the mods/admin at the moment does it ?!

Serious post #3 from Gutty over.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i remember doing almost exactly the same thing as this, but i think i was about 5 at the time.
looking at the vid it looks as if all he did was NOT pull the clutch in, and let it motor off on idle.
as for the PC of this thread, haven't noticed anyone making derogatory comments about his ethnic background or sexuality so far. just lots of comments about people with shoe size IQ. and the darwins, just think of them as chlorine in the gene pool.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well i'm glad some one on here has the guts to admit they have made the same silly mistake(although at a much more acceptable age). I too did this exact same thing the very first time i rode my very first motorbike, i was 8.

as for the politically correctness, i see personal attacks as personal attacks, wether it be about his ethnicity, his sexual tandancies or his brain capacity, there should be a standard set and adheard to. IMO it should be a low standard :twisted: ...........nothing i love more than a bit of friendly abuse. Just pointing that one out more than actually being bothered by it.\

I think thats enough seriousness from me for today.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Point taken Gutty. I was 7 when I did it on my Jr. 50, narrowley missing mums car... :oops:

What I would like to know though, is if he was so inexperienced, what the hell was he doing on a bike like that? That strikes me as pretty stupid, it was always a good chance of ending in tears.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Now as the camera cut off, did they run over to:
A: Check their mate was allright
B: Check that the bike was allright
C: Beat the living crap out of him!

Rik

logged out
b, then c.

That's what I'd do, anyway.

My friend did exactly the same thing first time he rode a bike, took off, too busy worrying about the fact that he's moving and forgot to turn, hit a gutter and landed in a tree.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Gutty said:
All of you name callers and shit puters should be ashamed, how do you know his throttle wasn't stuck ? have none of you ever stacked a bike before ?? And howmany of you have ever ridden a big street bike to even have the oportunity to stack it ??? I'd be interested to know, of all the people that laughed at this guy, how many of you can actually ride a moto competantly.

Doesn't really sit well with all the politcally correctness being thrown around by the mods/admin at the moment does it ?!

Serious post #3 from Gutty over.
why r u defending this guy gutty! its sooo retarded that guy is a complete raymond! he goes in a straight line towards a tree for 10 meters, goes over the curb and onto the grass on a ROAD bike, then proceeds to accelerate when on the grass in a direct line towards the tree, and doesnt even attempt to slow down or turn...
and the funniest thing is, some chick says "dont hit marks car" , maybe she should have said "dont hit that tree 20 meters away..." pfft
still cracks me up whenever i watch it but :lol:

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Squidly Didly said:
Now as the camera cut off, did they run over to:
A: Check their mate was allright
B: Check that the bike was allright
C: Beat the living crap out of him!
B,
then C,
then B again,
and finaly a quik trip back to C

G

ok when you are being pressured into doing drugs by your peers and are trying to decide to take a big drag on a on the orchy bottle. remember this movie. you will never touch drugs ever.

G

ok now that i have watched it heaps of times. i am dry of laugh. this guy honestly has a death wish to accelerate into tree after a gutter. lmao hahahahhahhahahhahah SPASTIC

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CHEWY said:
why r u defending this guy gutty!

Don't get the wrong idea Chewy, i think it's funny too. Extremely funny actually.
My point is we know nothing of why it actually happened, and calling anyone a wanker or jerk etc simply because they had a small/silly stack is maybe going a bit far IMO. Thats all.

Fritta

Likes Dirt
i feel somewhat sorry for him, he prolly didnt know how to ride a bike. but then again he shouldnt have got on it serves him right :)